You Are so Cute!~

What If ...

Donghae’s POV:

 

I was walking back to the studio when I heard something. I looked at it and it was Hyorin. She’s carrying a lot of stuff, should I go ahead and help her?

 

You can do this Hae!

With all my might, I went there and picked up her stuff.

 

“Hey you dropped this.”

 

“T-thanks.”

 

“Lemme help you with that.”

 

“No its okay.”

 

“But too many things for a pretty girl.”

 

“Uhm okay then.”

 

I picked up most of her stuff, I refused for her to carry too much. She’s a bit stressed but still very pretty.

 

“Thanks Donghae-ssi.”

 

“I told you call me Donghae.”

 

“N-ne. Mianhae.”

 

“Gwenchana.”

 

We walked inside the studio and of course we heard something from the guys.

 

“Sorry I’m late.”

 

“YA Lee Donghae you’re too fast!!”

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

“Sorry I’m late.”

 

Everybody was looking at me and Donghae, then Kangin spoke.

 

“YA Lee Donghae you’re too fast!! Hyorin-ah why didn’t you call oppa to help you?”

 

“Ani. It’s a burden for me to call someone to help me. Its just that he was there when my things decided to walk by themselves.”

 

They were all laughing at my joke. Lol!~

I approached Donghae again to thank him,

 

“Donghae thank you for helping me. It means a lot.”

 

“Cheonmaneyo. Anytime.”

 

He smiled at me again. DARN THAT SMILE!! I’M SERIOUSLY DYING OF FEELS RIGHT NOW!!

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

What’s taking Hyorin so long? She didn’t give me her number which was so dumb of me because I didn’t get her number before I got off the car -_____-

 

Then suddenly the door opened and comes in Hyorin. Good thing she’s okay but then Donghae followed after her carrying her stuff. Yaish Lee Donghae!! >_<

 

Then Kangin hyung teased them and flirted as well. What’s wrong with you guys?? That’s my girl!

 

~skip~

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

“Okay everyone! Sorry I’m late, it won’t happen again I promise but for now let’s continue with the shoot shall we?”

 

The shoot went on as planned I decided not to put my mind on Sungmin so I can focus on the shoot.

 

~skip~

 

And just like that the shoot is done!  And I’m happy to say I managed not to think about Sungmin even if he’s right in front of me. Lol!~

 

“Thank you so much everyone! I’ll be seeing you all tomorrow! Thank you for your hard work!”

 

Everyone said thanks and bid goodbye. Again Donghae offered help with my stuff but I was too shy yet he insisted. I mean who could resist his charms?  (*ノ▽ノ)

So we walked to the car and I killed the silence. It was too awkward.

 

“Aren’t you guys going home yet?”

 

“Well they are still packing up and besides I wanna help you.”

 

“You’re really sweet Donghae. Thank you.”

 

“No biggie. Uhm Hyorin can I ask you a question?”

 

“Yes?”

 

He’s struggling what could it be?

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

I quickly went to Hyorin after the shoot was over. I went and help with her things again, she refused but I insisted. :D

 

“Aren’t you guys going home yet?”

 

“Well they are still packing up and besides I wanna help you.”

 

“You’re really sweet Donghae. Thank you.”

 

“No biggie. Uhm Hyorin can I ask you a question?”

 

“Yes?”

 

Ugh Donghae! C’mon! ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

 

“Uhm can I ask ..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I ask for your number please? I really really wanna know you more. I think you’re a really nice and pretty girl so if its okay with you I’d like to ask it from you.”

 

What the heck?? You just wanted her number and you said too much!! ( /)u( )

 

“I’m really sorry I just uhm …”

 

“Okay.”

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll give you my number.”

 

“Really??”

 

“Yeah. Can I have your phone?”

 

I gave her my phone and she gave her number. :”) (´ ▽`).。o♡

 

“Here you go.”

 

“T-thanks Hyorin.”

 

“You’re welcome Donghae. You look so cute!!”

 

She pinched my cheeks. I can feel blood rushing through my cheeks.

 

“Uhm I’d better get going, they might be looking for me.”

 

“Oh yeah. Thanks again. Take care!”

 

I waited for her to leave and I jumped up and down like a little kid!!

 

“YA LEE DONGHAE!”

(>’o’)>