Mianhae. Jeongmal, Mianhae. 人(_ _*)

What If ...

Hyorin’s POV:

 

So Donghae and I reached the café, it was late at night so not much people are there. We ordered and find a spot to sit and talk.

 

“Oppa, can I ask you something? Like I need your opinion as a guy.”

 

“Okay. Shoot.”

 

“And please, try not to get mad.”

 

“I will try not to.”

 

“Okay, *sigh* so I’ve told you about Sungmin and do you think that he cheated on me? Coz I feel that he did but I don’t know, maybe I’m just overreacting. I really don’t know if I should forgive him or not ever talk to him?”

 

He pauses for a few seconds and comes up with an answer.

 

“Well that all depends on what are the things that they are talking about? Is he just ranting out about his problems to that girl, or are they talking about something that is deeper?”

 

“But does that count as emotional cheating?”

 

He looked at me dumbfounded.

 

“Emotional cheating, where you don’t have physical cheating with another woman but connecting to her in a different level.”

 

“Oh that, well as I said, that all depends on what they have been talking about. If they are really just are friends and none of them are crossing such boundaries of being more than friends then hyung technically did not ‘emotionally cheat’ on you.”

 

I just sighed, I did not ask for his side though. Damn it. ( ̄~ ̄;)

 

“But let me ask you a question, Hyorin. In those years you’ve been together, has hyung been cheating on you or did he show any signs of cheating on you?”

 

I thought hard and deep. To be honest, I am the over thinker in our relationship. I’m surprised that Sungmin and I lasted that long. (・_・ヾ

 

“No he didn’t. He was very faithful to me.”

 

“So do you think hyung would do such a thing? Maybe he was just thinking a lot of things through, maybe he’s just messed up and didn’t know how to balance things at that time. After all, you know how our lives are after we debuted. We had to work a lot for what we have today. So you can consider talking to hyung about this.”

 

“Ugh. Maybe you are right.”

 

“Well the other question there is that, do you still love him?”

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

After giving out advice, I asked her the million dollar question. I had to.

 

“Well the other question there is that, do you still love him?”

 

She became silent. This is making me uncomfortable because this will make or break if I still should continue to take a step further with her.

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

I gave out a long sigh, I honestly am still confused with everything that’s happening right now. I really don’t know.

 

“Honestly, I don’t know. I thought I got over him but when I saw him again, I am trying my best to try to fight off the feeling but when you came along, it kind of got easier to be around him without me being awkward coz duh? My ultimate bias is talking to me and not only verbally but I also have his number. I am the luckiest girl in the world.”

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

I was about to feel down but she started talking about how I’m her ultimate bias and how she is fan girling right now, its just too cute. Unknowingly, I was smiling. 

 

“What? Is it too much?”

 

Snap out of it, Hae!

 

“Huh? Um, no. You know how cute you are when you fan girl?”

 

She blushed and hiding behind her sleeves. Man, can you get any cuter?? But focus, Hae. You need to tell her what you feel so that you would know what to do after all this.

 

“You are being too nice!”

 

“No, I’m serious. That’s one of the reasons why you caught my attention.”

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

Did I hear that right? WHAT? AM I DREAMING???

 

“I caught your attention? Me? The photographer of your shoot, a mere normal human being in this planet caught Lee Donghae’s attention?....... Stop kidding oppa!”

 

I laughed but he got close, like face to face close that made me freeze for a moment. What the heck, Hae? Stooooppp, please don’t stop. Hahahahuhuhu

 

“What? I’m serious, Hyorin. I thought you were really cute the first time I saw you. I knew I had to get to know you more and once I did, you became more appealing to me.”

 

He was staring right at me with those eyes. Damn, I could melt rn. Send help!!

 

donghae image

 

 

“Y-yaa…. “

 

“You think I’m still kidding? I like you Hyorin, I really do.”

 

LEE DONGHAE LIKES ME?? PLEASE SOMEONE PINCH ME RN. I SWEAR I AM DREAMING!!

 

“You don’t have to answer right now. I just wanted to let you know. Just let me show you how much I like you.”

 

I WAS SPEECHLESS. MARRY ME NOW.

 

“Um, okay *clears throat* are you really sure about that? Please pinch me coz I think I’m dreaming.”

 

He cupped my face and he swayed from side to side

 

asian, eunhyuk, and idols image

 

Ugh. Those hands!

 

“A-ara. I believe you. But like you can have other girls, why me?”

 

“Coz you have what I am looking for in a girl and it was not an accident that we met in that shoot. I just feel that happened for a reason.”

 

I SWEAR, I CAN FEEL MY HEART BEGGING FOR OXYGEN HUHU DONGHAE Y U LIKE DIS? I really can’t stop smiling from ear to ear, I just can’t believe this moment is really happening.

 

“So what now?”

 

I can help but ask. Who could say no to Donghae right? But I do think that I should straighten things out with Sungmin.

 

“As I told you, you don’t have to say anything or even act upon it. I will let you think about it but please, let me show you how much I like you.”

 

Blushing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY | Blushing anime

 

“O-okay.”

 

All of the words available, you can only say ‘okay’??? But I guess that will do for now.

 

We talked until the wee hours of the morning and he took me home. We reached my apartment door.

 

“Thank you for today, oppa. Thank you for understanding.”

 

“Gwenchana. It must be hard for you just knowing all of these today.”

 

“Well just a bit. Would you like to come in?”

 

“Its okay, its late. You should get some rest.”

 

“Okay. Thank you again for today. Drive safely!”

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

She invited me to go inside but I refused because I wanna take things slow this time.

 

“Its okay, its late. You should get some rest.”

 

“Okay. Thank you again for today. Drive safely!”

 

I smiled and waited until she got inside, but before she closed the door, she called me again.

 

“Um, oppa…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Please be careful going down the stairs. I don’t want you tripping on the stairs again.”

 

She giggled. Damn, she still remembers that?

 

“Of course. Good night!”

 

“Okay, good night!”

 

She finally closed the door and I smiled and slowly but surely going down the stairs. Haha! I got in the car and I seriously can’t stop smiling. It’s just so freeing that I finally told her what I feel, what I told her that she can think about it, I am serious with that. I just wanted to be clear with my intentions rather than sending her these mixed signals. It won’t leave her guessing.

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

As soon as I closed the door, I pressed my back against the door and slowly sank to the floor. I still can’t believe that happened. THE LEE DONGHAE likes me. Likes me, likes me for real. Gosh, I can’t wrap my head around it!

I buried my face on my palms and stood up when I almost stepped on a balloon. Oh Sungmin.

 

I checked my phone and there are messages from him.

 

“Hyorin, I’m really sorry. Please forgive me. T___T”

 

“Can we please talk? I really need to straighten things with you.”

 

“I know you are still mad at me. Please know that she’s just a friend.”

 

“Please let me know when can I talk to you.”

 

“I know you need to calm down first. Sorry for bothering you. Good night.”

 

Oh Lee Sungmin, what should I do with you? 

(・・ ) ?