Chapter 6

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected of our favourite kid leader, she gathered the girls after We Got Married that night and they all agreed that YoonYul needed a little push before their affection could be more relaxed and they would look more like a couple. The best part - only 1 of them would be guests for today's episode so there would be more help. 

 

 

Episode 5

 

Yuri was still fast asleep and so was her roommate, Hyoyeon. Yuri was drained out from yesterday's dinner preparation with Sunny's constant nagging and after dinner was done, Sunny gave both Yuri and Taeyeon a good lecture on how they should be learning to cook better.

Hyoyeon only ended her schedule at 12am along with Jessica so the two were still asleep.

“Yuri-ah...”

Taeyeon patted Yuri's bum, hoping she wouldn't reveal her sleeping habit on camera. 

It was bad enough that their group had the habit of ruining their goddess-like images on every variety show they're on. Taeyeon could only pray that Yuri didn't make it worse for any of them. 

Sadly, Yuri groaned and turned around straight to the camera with her tongue stuck out. 

 

*~^~* *~^~*

 

Laughter and gasps of shock erupted throughout the whole studio, seeing Yuri's sleeping habit. Although it was heard of multiple times, none of them had seen it on screen like this. 

“YAHHHHH YURIII-AHHH!!! KEEP YOUR TONGUE!!”

Everyone laughed even harder from the SNSD's member reaction towards the screen. She was standing and shouting as if Yuri could hear her from there, “Now you know why my group image always goes to the cows and we have so many derps? Because our teacher is right there sleeping with her tongue out...” 

Misun held onto her stomach, trying to stop laughing, “Everyone, Girls' Generation Sooyoung!”

Taecyeon and Heechul were both dying of laughter in their seats while the other guest forgot to introduce herself in the midst of this laughing fit. 

“Wooo!!”

Applause and cheering sounded as Sooyoung's name was revealed and the taller girl stood up, bowing politely to the crew and people on set with them. 

“Kara's Hara is here as well but she's laughing too much so please excuse her…” Nayoung said and turned the camera towards Hara who was clutching her stomach, laughing to her heart's content.

Hara smiled and tried to keep her face straight, waving towards the camera. It only made her look constipated, making the whole crew on set laugh again.

“Gosh, you're the representative for Kara's derps!”

“Sooyoung-unnie!” Hara whined. 

 

*~^~* *~^~*

 

Taeyeon hurriedly tried to wake Yuri up but to no avail so she had no choice but to wake Hyoyeon up. Thank goodness, Hyoyeon had no sleeping habit whatsoever and she woke up fairly quickly. 

Taeyeon pointed at the tanned girl who was still in dreamland, “Wake her up before she destroys her image even more, please…” Hyoyeon walked towards Yuri’s bed and mumbled, “Her image is already destroyed...”

Taeyeon smacked Hyoyeon's and left the room, heading towards the kitchen. Hyoyeon thought for a while before a grin crept onto her face. She bent down and whispered something into Yuri's ear. It wasn't long before Yuri leaped from the bed and ran out of the room, still holding her huge Mickey. 

“HYOYEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!”

Hyoyeon just smiled and plopped back into bed, ignoring the fact that she was lying on Yuri's bed instead of her own. Yuri walked back into the room with a huge pout on her face, holding Mickey tightly in her arms. She stood in front of Hyoyeon who was outrageously smiling back at her, arms behind her head. 

“You said Yoona was waiting for me...” Yuri whined, slapping Hyoyeon with the Mickey. “Yah! Yah! STOPPPPP!” Hyoyeon yelled, covering herself with Yuri's pillow and blanket. She was lucky that the blanket was thick and long enough to cover her fully from Yuri's hits. 

Before the girls could stop or control themselves, the cameraman was starting to get a little scared that his precious camera might drop or get spoilt in the process. He slowly moved backwards, holding onto his baby with his life. He wasn't aware that Jessica was standing behind him with an expression as black as thunder. 

“Both of you keep quiet!”

The two chodings immediately froze, sitting down on the floor like guilty children. Yuri looked towards the door nervously, gulping loudly when she saw her best friend walking towards them. Hyoyeon didn't dare to move, keeping her head faced towards the wall. 

“What are you fighting about now? I swear, every time we leave you two in the same room, there's no peace for us…” Jessica grumbled, reaching downwards to pull Hyoyeon and Yuri's ears. 

“OWWW!! SICAA!!!”

“FANY HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!”

 

*~^~* *~^~* 

 

“Wow...  How does Sica always manage to keep both of them under control so easily?” Heechul asked, enjoying the sight of his two dongsaengs getting punished by the neighbourhood's ice princess.

Sooyoung snickered to herself, watching the blonde girl torture her partners in crime. 

“Sica's just that good...”

 

*~^~* *~^~* 

 

Tiffany came running into Yuri's room at their shouting, not caring about her appearance. She was wearing her totoro night gown that the girls bought together with her facial mask. 

“WHAT HAPPENED?” Tiffany screamed, only to realize the root of the problem staring back at her. 

Jessica smacked her forehead after seeing Tiffany's attire and so did the two pranksters, wondering if Tiffany was aware that she was on camera at the moment. 

“Jessie, let go of Hyoyeon and Yuwree now.” Tiffany ordered. Jessica was about to whine when she saw the fierce look Tiffany was giving her, “NOW.” Tiffany emphasized, successfully freeing their poor ears from Jessica's death grip. 

Yuri rubbed her swollen ear as she walked towards the bathroom, preparing for her schedule. Hyoyeon hurriedly left the room after she noticed the two Americans having a stare-down, the last thing she wanted was to get involved in English-speaking matters.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, you're not to do that to Hyoyeon or Yuri anymore.”

“But they were making noise first...” Jessica whined, tugging on Tiffany's night dress with a huge pout on her face. She didn't want to lose when it came to the younger ones. 

“You're older than them.... Oh and me too, for goodness sakes. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter