Chapter 5

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I'm gonna try this. I just realised how important the comments from the interviews are in We Got Married Sorry, hahaha ^^

 

Bold words - current events. 

Italics - interviews/comments

Bold + Italic - Misson cards

 

We can try out this format for this chapter but if you guys find it hard, comment & let me know how I can improve please :)

 

 

---

 

 

Episode 4

 

Yoona couldn't remember the last time she and Yuri hung out together, just the two of them. She couldn't remember when Yuri was so relaxed and carefree around her as well. The two were in the arcade, having the time of their lives like they agreed to.

“Yoong, do you want that stupid bear?”  Yuri asked, pointing at the Rilakkumma sitting on the top shelf. Yoona pouted and smacked Yuri's arm, “Hey, he's called Rilakkumma. Not stupid bear.”

The tanned girl always had a huge amount of displeasure towards that harmless bear, which left Yoona even more amused. It was only evident when Yoona was cuddling her own bear at home or she was sleeping with it. Yuri never took note of it but Yoona was jealous of Mickey Mouse as well. 

“Well, do you want it?” Yuri asked once more, ignoring Yoona's pout. 

“Yes...”

The timid tone in Yoona's voice made Yuri chuckle to herself, where did the defensive tone over Rilakkumma go? Yoona was now holding her fingers together, shyly looking at Yuri.

A gasp left when she felt two arms wrap around her waist. “Is my wife shy now?” Yuri whispered, her chin leaning on Yoona's shoulder. 

 

*~^~* *~^~* 

 

“Aigoo, so cute!” Jessica squealed, ignoring the looks of amusement on the other guests' faces. 

Guests for today included Heechul, Taecyeon, Hyoyeon and Jessica. Hyoyeon just smiled apologetically at Heechul and Taecyeon for Jessica's fan girl mode.

Announcer Park Misun clapped her hands as everyone on set followed, who wouldn't be thrilled to see Girls' Generation on the show?

“Welcome SNSD's Hyoyeon and Jessica!”

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Jessica!”

“I'm Hyoyeon.”

The two members smiled sheepishly and blushed lightly at the continued cheering from Taecyeon and Heechul. Kim Na Young stared at both Hyoyeon and Jessica, taken aback at how beautiful they were.

“How does it feel watching Yuri being so sweet to Yoona?” Misun asked. 

Hyoyeon pouted, rolling her eyes, “I'm jealous. Yuri never treats us so sweetly or gentle like she does to Yoona. Even Sica, her best friend isn't treated like that.”

 

*~^~* *~^~* 

 

Yoona pushed Yuri's grinning face away and slapped her arm, trying to hide any sign of embarrassment. She still wasn't used to extensive skinship from Yuri, especially after their long break from each other. 

“Ahjussi, what do I have to do to get that bear?” Yuri asked politely, taking out her wallet. The game master kindly instructed, “It's quite simple, really. Just use the rifle and shoot down the little icon. The bullet must be able to make the icon fall.”

Yuri took the rifle and took a deep breath; she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Yoona. She could feel herself letting her guards down for Yoona and she wasn't going to waste it. Before she could even look into the rifle's scope, she felt a pair of soft lips pressed against her cheek. 

“Good luck, Yul…” Yoona mumbled, looking at Yuri with flushed cheeks. 

“I'll get that bear for you.”

It took more than just 3 tries for Yuri to get the bear and Yoona wanted to giggle at Yuri's pissed expression. The older girl had her jaw clenched tight and her cheeks puffed up, gripping onto the rifle. 

“Yuri-ah, it's just a bear. I don't really need it...” Yoona giggled, rubbing Yuri's arm. 

And so with much persuasion and aegyo did Yuri finally agree to leave the arcade, rather regretfully she might add. Yoona didn't want the game to affect Yuri's mood throughout the whole afternoon so she had to make sure they could leave for something valid.

Yoona was hungry. 

 

-

 

Yuri watched Yoona eat it deliciously and unconsciously, her smile began to grow wider. She couldn't get over the way Yoona ate, opened so widely. 

“Why do you always open your mouth so wide?” Yuri asked curiously, her arms supporting her face. Yoona didn't catch Yuri's question and she looked at Yuri, “Hmm?”

Her eyes were bigger and the way she stared at Yuri was just so innocent, still holding the fork near . Yuri couldn't remember the last time she saw Yoona behave so cutely with her. Even when they were on talking terms in the past, Yoona was always slightly reserved. 

“Nothing, Yoong. Enjoy your food.”

Yuri shook her head and went back to her previous position, letting her hands support her face. 

It didn't take very long for Yoona to realize that Yuri hadn't even ordered her own food while she was already halfway through her meal. Yoona looked down at her food, wondering if Yuri would want any of it since the girl was starting to like teppanyaki. 

Yoona held a piece of beef in front of Yuri's mouth, “Here…”

Yuri looked at Yoona in surprise; she was already starting to daydream as she watched Yoona eat. She wanted to know how it would feel like if they lived in their own house like the older couples.

“It's nice…” Yuri said, her lips. 

Yoona smiled and continued feeding Yuri, unaware of the reason why Yuri found it nice. In actual fact, Yuri didn't really like the sauce used for the dish and she always avoided it but because Yoona was the one feeding her, she found it better than usual. 

 

*~^~* *~^~* 

“Aye, this casanova....” Hyoyeon grinned, looking at Yuri. Jessica clapped and started laughing, holding onto her somtach as she watched Yuri and Yoona. 

Na Young stared at them, “Why do you girls say that?”

“Yuri really really hates that sauce and she always gives me the food that has it...” Jessica revealed.

The whole studio erupted in teasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter