Chapter 16

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 15

 

“Yah! Don’t film my bare face!”

“Hwang Miyoung!”

“YAH!”

There was chaos in the plane; six members occupying the business class as they tried to prevent their bare faces from being filmed by the one and only Hwang Miyoung. She was their very own photographer and she was pestering all of them to her heart’s content; the only one giving in time and again was poor maknae who always found it difficult to reject anyone.

Tiffany pouted and turned the camera back to herself, making cute faces at the screen without any shame whatsoever. 

“Who’s going to be the MC for the wedding?”

“ME!”

“YAH!”

Taeyeon groaned at the commotion and threw an arm over her eyes; it was going to be such a long ride with these clowns making this much noise.

Honestly, being SNSD's leader had taken its toll on her multiple times; Taeyeon told the members time and again that the leader position should be left open but they denied heavily. They had agreed initially but Taeyeon was always going to be the leader, with the way she thought of everyone before herself and made sure to satisfy their needs instead of her own. This time, it was Yuri and Yoona that needed to be watched over.

“All of you hush – I will be the MC.”

“Damn it…”

 

*

 

Yuri was already at the airport, filling her stomach with a pack of fries while she waited for her members. She had tried to wake Yoona up this morning but the woman couldn’t get her out of bed; Yoona stayed up all night trying to outdo Yuri and this was the result of it all. She had left a note on the pillow but whether Yoona would read it was a different matter altogether; after all, Yoona could be a bit blur at times.

“Geez, they’re taking so long to come out…”

Right at that moment, Yuri felt her phone vibrate violently in her pocket and she answered the call without even looking at the screen.

“Hello, Fany?”

“Am I supposed to be Fany-unnie?”

Exchanging a ‘yikes’ expression with the various cameramen surrounding her, Yuri bit down on her lower lip and tried to hide her smile as she imagined the pout on Yoona’s face. Yoona always had such an adorable yet witty way to express her jealousy in a manner that wouldn’t cause too much embarrassment.

“Sorry, Yoong. I’m at the airport waiting for the girls so I thought Fany called to let me know whether they’re out.”

Yoona frowned; she wanted to go to the airport too. She liked going to the airport because of the atmosphere and the fact that she could cling to Yuri… well, that was a huge bonus. Yuri would keep her close so she wouldn’t get lost or inappropriately touched somehow, and Yoona lived for moments like that. Yuri’s defensive behaviour over her was heart-warming.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Yoona couldn’t care less about whining on camera, “I wanted to come with you too…”

“Aw, sorry… I’ll come back and bring you for dinner later, okay? Just the two of us if you want.”

As much as she missed the other members deeply, dinner with the two of them alone sounded really good. Yoona wanted to be with Yuri alone; it would only enhance the feeling of a marriage if that was the case. Yuri might have been lenient and understanding about Yoona’s significant distance but Yoona knew she needed more than that.

Yuri needed to know her importance in Yoona’s life.

“Be careful on your way back, okay?” Yoona whispered into the phone; she really wanted to convey her concern for the elder. She wouldn’t be able to live if she didn’t get to see Yuri before anything happened.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be back to marry you.”

Hanging up in a fluster, Yoona flushed into a few different shades of pink; why was Yuri so good with her words all the time? She could already feel herself blushing into the next universe at the thought of Yuri marrying her. Even though the marriage would only be for the show, Yoona would know just how good of a wife Yuri would be - perhaps that was what Yoona needed to push her over the edge.

Taking into mind that Yuri would like a homemade lunch, Yoona leaped off their bed and made her way down the stairs.

“Shall I go out and buy some fish and chips for everyone?”

Yoona checked the kitchen fridge as she thought about which was the better option for the time being; Amber did tell her to try out the fish and chips though…

 

 

“Can I have nine sets of fish and chips? Perhaps another box of chicken and a couple of drinks too.”

Yoona, of course, didn’t know how to speak English so she google-translated it from Hangul to English so the cashier would sort of get the idea. She did scold herself though, because Tiffany did remind her to at least a little more English so it’d be easier for them to communicate. It was kinda sad but really, they have been using a guide book and a translation website ever since they came.

Sitting down at the table to wait for her order, Yoona pouted and took the self-camera before zooming in to herself.

“Aigoo, I should have learned English first…”  

 

*~^~* *~^~*

 

Misun burst into outrageous laughter just as Seulong and Victoria did; they have always heard rumours about Yoona and Yuri so they were picked to come as special guests. Furthermore, Seulong and Victoria had both developed pretty close friendships with Yuri so they could spill some things about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter