Chapter 9

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously? How could you guys be so cute and cringe-worthy still?”

Yoona was alone at the dorm with every other member except Yuri because she was spending time with her brother at her own house. She knew right from the start that she was going to bear the full brunt of their teasing once Yuri left. She tried her best to stop herself from blushing. 

Thank God, there were no cameras and neither were they filming this morning. 

“I’m pretty sure that isn’t our fault in any way and we are NOT cringe-worthy, Fany-unnie,” Yoona poked Tiffany's cheek, “we are just doing whatever we need to do.”  

Taeyeon bit into her corn-filled bread, “my … what do you mean doing whatever you need to do?” Hyoyeon exchanged high-fives with Taeyeon and stole her piece of bread, “exactly. This bucket list idea wasn’t what you guys NEEDED to do, it’s what we suggested and you did it because you wanted to.” 

Knowing that it was clearly a fact, Yoona just chose to stay silent and save herself from more teasing. She was sure Yuri would definitely hear of today's events and she didn't want even more teasing from the tanned girl. Yuri was already mischievious enough, she didn't need this extra boost at all. 

Sunny sat even closer to Yoona this time, “well, how is Yuri in a relationship? Does she let you see her abs all the time?” Yoona’s jaw nearly touched the floor with how low it was hanging, turning to Sunny with a flushed face, “Unnie, what are you saying?”

“Show who my abs?”

Everyone whipped their heads in the direction of the door and saw their black pearl bending down, taking off her shoes. “Yul?” Jessica tilted her head to the side, approaching Yuri to give her a hug, “I thought you were going on a brother-sister date with Hyukjoon-oppa.” Yuri hugged Jessica tightly in her arms and bent down to Jessica’s ear level before whispering, “I came back so I could date someone else.”

Jessica almost squealed her lungs out if it wasn’t for Yuri’s hand slammed upon her dainty pair of lips. Yuri turned to the other girls and waved excitedly, she hasn’t seen all eight of them together like this in ages.

“YURI-AHHHH!!

Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun pounced on the tanned girl, hugging her for dear life. In their opinion, Yuri shouldn’t have accepted the casting for ‘Law of the Jungle’, seeing so many idols get themselves injured after the show. Furthermore, the location was New Caledonia – somewhere they’ve never even heard before.

How could they trust Yuri to come back safely?

Seohyun managed to see Yuri before she left but she couldn’t resist from letting out a few tears. “Unnie, are you okay? Are you hurt?” Yuri chuckled and wiped Seohyun’s tears away, “I’m fine, Joohyun.” Though Seohyun always says she’s all grown up and doesn’t need their protection, she would always be their baby at heart.

Tiffany and Sooyoung clung to either sides of Yuri and moved their lips closer to her cheeks, creeping Yuri out. “Yah…” Yuri whined, “what’s happening to both of you?” Taeyeon huffed and marched towards the trio, pushing both Tiffany and Sooyoung off. She s her arms around Yuri’s waist and buried her face into Yuri’s shoulder, “missed you, Kwon.”

Yoona was literally trembling in her place, unable to explain what in the world she was feeling at the moment. She knew it was perfectly normal for the girls to miss Yuri since she had been gone for almost a week. Yet, there was an uncomfortable feeling brewing in her chest... she didn't like it one bit. 

Sunny couldn't hold her laughter but she bit hard onto her lower lip, eyes moving to Yoona once in a while. When her eyes finally met with Yuri's, she pointed to Yoona with her lips, ‘she’s jealous.’ Yuri nodded with a small grin, she knew Yoona was jealous since the first time she laid her eyes on the latter.

Yuri bent down in front of Yoona, one knee on the floor. “Didn’t you miss me?” Yuri pouted, “because I missed you very much.” Yoona was taken aback by how direct and forthcoming Yuri was but she managed to catch herself, “who said I didn’t miss you?” 

Though Yoona expected Yuri to retreat and blush, it was the complete opposite. Yuri leaned even closer with the most cheeky grin Yoona had ever seen in their year of being together in the same dorm, “so you did miss me? Well, do I look more… y after coming back from the jungle?”

Yoona tried not to laugh but she ended up laughing louder than the other eight when their voices were combined. Yuri sat back on her and watched in confusion as Yoona laughed to her heart’s content. It wasn’t just Yuri who wasn’t catching on though; the other seven girls were dead silent, wondering if Yoona had lost her mind.

“I’m sorry…” Yoona apologized, covering , “did you say y? Have you seen the bruises on your legs?” Yuri didn’t actually and now looking at her legs, she felt like an utter idiot for saying she looked ier coming back from New Caledonia. 

Taeyeon’s expression changed in a second the moment her eyes scanned Yuri’s bruised and injured legs, “Yul… your legs!” Yuri shrugged and tried to laugh it off but failed when she saw Seohyun run to the kitchen, obviously to get the first aid box. 

The other girls soon surrounded Yuri, ready to hold her down.

“Yahhhhhh… I don’t need treatment!” 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Episode 8

 

Days passed after Yuri came back from New Caledonia and Yoona was now back in her own apartment, unable to go to the dorm as ordered by the PD. Yoona lay on the sofa in boredom, she really needed to see Yuri or else she would become even more awkward. 

Ding, dong. Ding, dong. 

Yoona literally bounced up from the sofa and ran to the door, neatening her hair and shirt before looking through the peephole. Her eyebrows furrowed, there was no one. Just as Yoona was about to take her eye away, Yuri's flashed right in front of the peephole.

BOO! 

Right after recovering from her momentary shock, Yoona cursed under her breath and swung the door open. “Yah! Can you not be such a kid?” Yuri was still giggling and laughing to herself. “How old are you? Still playing pranks like this…” 

And after saying her piece, Yuri immediately held onto Yoona's waist and pouted, “Yooonggggg… I’m sorry… I won’t prank you anymore.” Yoona could feel her heartbeat increasing as Yuri's arms tightened around her waist, her chin now resting against her shoulder. 

 

“Yeah, yeah… whatever…”

 

-

 

“Remind me never to trust you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter