Chapter 15

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever? 

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

 

 

 

Episode 14

 

Yuri was well on her way back to the apartment when she saw Yoona standing outside in the little garden, reading a book as she rested her back against the tree. She had gone out to explore just a little so she would have a better idea of what to do today; Yoona had woken up way earlier than she expected. In fact, Yuri could just stay in the car and admire Yoona from here - her ethereal beauty was breathtaking. 

“She’s gorgeous, isn’t she?” Yuri mumbled softly, her eyes glancing at the camera to emphasize her point, “I think I’m going to fall in love with her when we go snorkelling.”  

Yoona was nowhere near a swimmer as good as Yuri herself, and Yoona was rarely in the water so Yuri couldn’t blame her for not maintaining the skill. Yuri, on the other hand, had been in and out of the waterbodies regularly and it was also a dream of hers when she was much younger – naturally, Yuri would make sure to continue swimming in her free time.

“Yoong!”

Yoona looked up from her book and smiled, waving to Yuri who had just got out from the car. She furrowed her eyebrows when Yuri didn’t come to her and went to the back of the car instead. “Yuri-ah, what are you doing? Come in, it’s so cold!” Yuri simply grinned and beckoned for Yoona to come over; Yoona needed to be here when the boot opened.

A sigh left Yoona’s lips and she put down her book, making her way towards the car that was parked outside.

“What is it, Yul?”  

Yuri’s cheeky grin was unsettling to say the least, further heightening Yoona’s suspicion of what was in the boot. Yoona didn’t like how secretive Yuri was being but it was also exciting her in the least, “if I get hit in the face with something, you’re going to sleep outside.” Yuri simply smiled and gestured to the boot, constantly bouncing on her heels in a bid to hide her excitement.

“What—ACCCKKKK!!!”

Yoona was indeed hit in the face, not with something hard enough to hurt but she was hit with a dozen helium balloons flying out of the confined space. If the balloons weren’t being held down by a huge box at the bottom, they would have flown up to the sky. Yoona gasped and she turned to Yuri with a confused yet excited expression – just what did Yuri have in store for her?

“Do you like it?” Yuri grinned happily, resting her palms on the base of the car, “I went out early to get it!”

The huge box was distracting though; Yoona wanted to rip open the wrapper and see what the huge secret was. Yuri must have gone to huge efforts to wake up early and prepare all this for Yoona; the black pearl worked hard for this, Yoona was not about to let all her effort go to waste. Furthermore, Yuri does not just treat everyone this well; it is also partly because Yoona is her wife (and they might be more than just friends behind the scenes).

Yuri gently untied the strings of the balloon from the box and tied them around her own wrist instead, not wanting her precious balloons to go to waste. She carefully picked up the box and held out her other arm for Yoona, “shall we go in and unwrap it?” Yoona was too happy to play along, her arm linking with Yuri’s as she dragged the older one in without hesitation.

“What time did you get up today?”

“Um… seven?”

Yoona unconsciously gasped; it was already 11.30 and she had woken up at 10 – Yuri had been awake and preparing for almost a full five hours. She was never someone who slept until so late but it was probably because it was a marriage – a legitimate show where they acted like they did at home – Yuri didn’t wake her up either. All of a sudden, Yoona felt as if she should be giving as much as she is taking.

Yuri chuckled at Yoona’s reaction and she stopped them right after entering the apartment, putting the box down on the floor. She wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist and pulled her closer, “what are you surprised at?” Yoona swallowed hard and placed her hands on Yuri’s shoulders; this close proximity was driving her nuts effortlessly.

“Why did you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter