Chapter 11

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 10 

 

Yuri took in a deep breath, her eyelids fluttering open as the plane was still in mid-air. She had barely got enough sleep last since all she could think about was Yoona's sincere words that weren't caught on camera. She never once thought that Yoona would accept her or even give her a chance, considering how Yoona pushed her away in the past.

“Miss, would you like a drink?”

Yuri looked up and saw the air stewardess on the left, “do you have the menu here?” The air stewardess gestured Yuri to give her a minute and Yuri patiently waited, her eyes descending upon Yoona’s peaceful sleeping figure. She couldn’t help but let a small smile grace her face, Yoona looked beautiful even when she was sleeping.

“Miss, the menu.”

“Oh, thank you.”

The black pearl flashed a grin at the stewardess and focused on the menu, trying to order a drink for Yoona as well so she wouldn’t be too thirsty when she woke up. Yoona loved fruit juices but it wouldn’t be too smart to have fruit juice when they had almost 6 hours to go… plus, Yoona doesn’t like using the toilet in the plane.

“Can I have a glass of white wine and a can of cola?”

The air stewardess felt her cheeks turn pink when Yuri smiled at her again, “s-sure. You have a really cute smile, by the way.” Yuri thanked her awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment, leaning back on her seat. She let out a breath and was about to take the headphones beside her when she caught Yoona’s eyes wide open.

“ACK!”

Yoona cocked an eyebrow, her arms crossed over her chest. “Yes? Why are you screaming, Miss you-have-a-really-cute-smile?” Yuri pouted and rubbed her chest gently, she got the shock of her life. She remembered the last time she turned to check on Yoona, she was asleep but Yoona was more awake than her right now.

“Yoong…” Yuri whined, nuzzling her nose against Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona rolled her eyes and pushed Yuri’s head away, “go talk to that stewardess who finds you cute, Yul. You’re going to crumple my shirt.” Yuri pouted and sat back in her seat, sullen at how Yoona was clearly mocking her for getting complimented by the stewardess a moment ago. 

Yoona’s heart was actually racing with how clingy Yuri was being right now but she couldn’t afford to show it, she knew the reason behind this entire situation. When Yuri was asleep after the cameras were off, Yoona was approached by one of the cameramen.

 

Flashback.

“We will be setting up a hidden camera for Yuri… and the air stewardess will be helping along. All you have to do is act like you’re asleep the moment we start filming.”

Yoona nodded knowingly, looking at the message she had received from the PD. She was excited for this, knowing that there wouldn’t be much of a chance to fool Yuri – the master of all pranksters.

“When the stewardess compliments her, open your eyes and stare at Yuri. You can continue for as long as you like.”

Flashback end. 

 

 

Yoona let her eyes travel just enough to peek at Yuri but not enough to give Yuri the feeling that she was staring at her. She almost burst into a fit of giggles when she saw Yuri still sulking, pouting angrily at the cartoon she was watching. For goodness’s sakes, Yuri was watching ‘Tom and Jerry’ with a sulky expression.

Who in the world does that?

“Miss, your drinks are here.”

Yuri bit the inside of her cheek so she wouldn’t smile unlike her usually-friendly behaviour. She turned to the stewardess with a stern expression and took the drinks, “thank you.” Yoona cooed mentally when she saw how determined Yuri was to stop smiling and she winked at the stewardess, thanking her for her hard work. 

“Kwon Yul, stop your childish behaviour.”

“What?” Yuri huffed, “I can’t smile or you won’t talk to me. I rather not smile forever than let you ignore me.”

Yoona sighed, shaking her head as she took her glass of wine from Yuri. She held onto Yuri's hand, getting ready to record her reaction. “I didn’t know you would be this easy to fool, Yuri-ah.” Yuri tilted her head to the side cutely, pouting at Yoona’s statement, “what are you talking about, Yoong? Fool me?” 

“It was a hidden camera.”

“WHA--- Mmph!”

Yuri’s eyes were wide with questions, clamped shut by Yoona’s palm. Yoona laughed as she tried her best to shut Yuri's mouth before they were overwhelmed by other people on the plane. “It was the PD’s idea, Yul… now I’m going to let you go, will you keep your voice down?” Yuri nodded obediently and crinkled her nose at Yoona, hitting her straight in the heart.

“So…” Yuri started, trying to open her can of cola, “you weren’t sleeping at all?” Yoona shook her head, resting her head against her palm, “I couldn’t even if I wanted to. I was having a bad migraine earlier…” Yuri frowned and cupped Yoona's face, turning the younger one to face her, “you should have told me earlier.”

Yoona didn't have a chance to react when Yuri quickly started to massage Yoona's temples, easing the pounding in her head. If she knew how good Yuri's massage would be, she would have skipped the whole hidden camera by now. She shut her eyes and leaned back against her seat, relaxing at Yuri's touch. 

“Your reaction was adorable, by the way.”

Pft, yeah right.

 

Interview #11:

Q: How did it feel like participating in a hidden camera with idols today? Was it fun & something refreshing?

The air stewardess shook her head frantically, her hands gesturing a 'stop' sign. She knew right from the start that it was merely a hidden camera - meaning everything was just acting. However... it seemed that someone else took it more seriously. 

A: Yoona-ssi was aware of it but when I saw her gaze... my God. I felt like my soul was going to get out if I wasn't careful with my words. You could literally feel the daggers coming out of her beautiful eyes and I don't think I ever want to fall prey to that ever again. 

 

 

Thankfully, the rest of the flight was well-spent without any more hidden cameras and no more of Yuri's sulking. Yoona was forced to go to sleep since Yuri was being a naggy husband and was practically patting her to sleep. Yuri, on the other hand, was busy planning something with the cameramen in return.

Yoona was now waiting in the airport; Yuri said she was going to get some drinks real quickly but she had been gone for almost half an hour with their luggages. Yoona turned towards her self-camera and smiled, waving at the camera, “do you know where Yuri has gone? Because I don’t.”

Yuri grinned as she watched Yoona from afar; the cameramen had linked Yoona's self-camera footage to her phone and she could see everything Yoona was doing. She quickly took out the extra phone from the PDs.

 

♥ My Wife ♥ yoong-ah can you come for a while? i think i broke my leg...  WHAT WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE U DOING OMG YUL PLS hehe  i was trying to get something high ... oh god where are you please dont move toy store 

 

Ugh, Yuri was a kid.

Yoona mumbled incoherent words to herself and quickly made her way to the toy store Yuri said she was in. She could swear her blood pressure was going to hit the roof by the end of today's filming alone. Now that Yuri had broken her leg, how were they going to complete their bucket lists together?

Gosh, the thought was enough to sadden her. 

 

“KWON YURI!”

 

Yuri jumped in shock at Yoona’s loud voice and she knew she was busted instantly. She wasn’t sitting down like she was supposed to because she didn’t have a broken leg, not at all. She told Yoona that because she wanted to get back at her for the hidden camera while she secretly built a small 3D-house figure, showing Yoona what kind of house they would be living in.

“Yoong?”

Yoona marched towards the black pearl that was sitting on the floor, ready to smack her senseless for scaring her when she caught sight of the almost-finished house. It looked exactly like the house she hoped to live in after getting married as she once told the other members – they must have told Yuri before. She ben

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter