Chapter 3

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was rolling around on her bed, pouting to herself. She was happily texting with her virtual wife (aka Yoona but she doesn't know) when Sooyoung came in and took her phone. 

Taeyeon walked in with a folded towel and a basin of water, “You're running a fever, pabo. Stop texting for a while.”

Looking at Yuri rolling around, Taeyeon couldn't help but let out a smile. The tanned girl was already so in love with her virtual wife without knowing who it was. 

“Taengoo, ask Sooyoung to give me back my phone…” Yuri whined, tugging onto Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon pinched Yuri’s cheeks and challenged, “I'll give it back if you rest now.” Yuri pouted and pulled Taeyeon onto the bed, “Fine. Lie down with me.”

Taeyeon complied and let Yuri rest on her chest, knowing how clingy the girl could be when she was sick. It hadn't even been 5 minutes and Yuri was already snoring on her chest. 

Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny were on their way back from the airport with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung but Yuri just had to fall sick at a time like this. 

‘Looks like we'll have to leave you to Yoona then...’  Taeyeon thought and chuckled, running her fingers through Yuri's raven tresses. 

Yuri wrapped her arms around Taeyeon tighter, hugging the kid leader closer to her. 

 

-

 

“HUWHATTTTT?! MY SEOBANG IS SICK?!”

Jessica threw her arms up in the air before earning stares from all the girls in the car, “What? I always call her Seobang.”

“Right...” Yoona mumbled to herself.

Tiffany and Sunny burst into laughter, looking at the doe-eyed girl whispering and mumbling incoherent words to herself at the back. “Oh... Yoona's jealous?” Sooyoung asked in a sing-song tone and exchanged high-fives with Sunny who was sitting beside her. 

Yoona pouted at all of them and crossed her arms over her chest, feeling embarrassed at all the teasing she was receiving from her cheeky members. 

“Anyway, what's wrong with my Seobang?” Jessica asked worriedly, hoping it wasn't something as serious as the H1N1 flu she had contracted in 2011. “High fever. She was texting you all night, Yoong?” Yoona nodded and she listened intently, scared for Yuri. 

“She doesn't have enough rest, I guess. Sooyoungie knew she was having fever first.” Hyoyeon said and the ride continued in silence. 

Tiffany and Jessica were watching the doe-eyed girl with sharp smiles, wanting to see how the situation between Yuri and Yoona were going to play out since Yuri was sick. 

Yoona pouted, not wanting to keep anything from Yuri any longer, “Can we just tell her that she's my husband?”

“We'll see how things go tonight, okay?”

 

Yoona ran to the maknae and hugged Seohyun tightly, all the girls following suit, “Seohyun-ah!” Seohyun engulfed all of them in a tight group hug, “I missed all of you so much.”

Hyoyeon's eyes were fixed on a certain shorty and she could feel her heart pumping rapidly. She liked the girl so much but her guts to confess were thrown out of the window. Sooyoung waved her hand and successfully got Hyoyeon's attention. She pointed at the danshin hugging her and glared, urging Hyoyeon to make a move now. 

“Unnie, where's my Yuri?” Yoona asked and when she got the answer, she immediately bolted to the room she was sharing with Yuri before she left. 

“Lovesick.” Tiffany mumbled and all of them cracked up into laughter. 

The girls followed Yoona, wanting to check on Yuri as well. Hyoyeon hurriedly ran with them, standing beside Sunny. Their hands touched each other's and Hyoyeon jerked, feeling a flip in her stomach. 

“Taeyeon-unnie! How's my Yuri?” Yoona whispered and sat beside Taeyeon on the bed, looking at the tanned girl snuggling into Taeyeon's chest. “She fell asleep not long ago. I'll have to leave her with you.” Yoona nodded and thanked Taeyeon, sitting beside Yuri on the bed. 

Tiffany walked towards the bed as well, checking on her hero. She pouted and bent down, placing a small kiss on Yuri's forehead before ushering the girls out. 

Yoona propped her head up with her arm, watching Yuri cuddle the stuffed toy. She couldn't believe that she had chosen Seunggi over Yuri in the past.

 

Flashback. 

“Yoona, is Yuri lesbian?” Seunggi asked Yoona sternly, his eyes narrowing at the mention at the girl's name. Yoona looked at her boyfriend weirdly, not knowing how to respond to that. Truth was, she was just as curious. So many girls were after Yuri and it was hard to tell.

“I don't know, why?” Yoona asked, taking a sip of her coffee. 

“I think she likes you.”

Yoona spat her coffee out, the brown liquid getting all over the table. She sighed and started clearing the mess; the shock had gotten to her. “What makes you say so?” Yoona demanded. She wanted to know what had lead Seunggi to that conclusion. 

“It's just the way she looks at you... I don't know. I'm not comfortable with you being around her so often.”

The couple was kept in silence after that, not knowing how to handle the situation right now. Yoona was closest to Yuri but now it seemed that she had to make a choice between her best friend and her boyfriend. 

She chose the latter. 

Flashback End. 

 

After that day, Yoona started to distance herself away from Yuri without any justifiable reason. Yuri didn't know why and she didn't like feeling her heart pained over Yoona. 

Yuri no longer stayed up to check on her. 

Yuri no longer cooked any meal for her. 

No accompanying her at the dance studio anymore. 

No, nothing. 

Jessica and Tiffany were the one who were there with Yuri through it all, they knew every single thing happening. It was an understatement if they were merely disappointed. 

 

Flashback. 

Yuri wailed in Jessica's arms, ignoring the shocked looks from the rest of the members, “Sica, I don't understand! Just what did I do wrong?”

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other, not knowing what to do. 

Jessica was panicking as well, “What happened?”

The ice princess had just come home from her schedules when Yuri ran to her, hugging her tightly in a heartbeat. She was taken aback and had to get Sooyoung to bring Yuri to the living room first. 

“Yoona has been avoiding me. Evey time I ask her out for a movie or something, she just makes up an excuse so she wouldn't have to go!” Yuri cried out, her tears soaking Jessica's blouse.

Tiffany was the fastest to react, taking her phone from the table. She sent a text to Yoona, asking her out for coffee date. Yuri didn't deserve this, she thought. 

 

“Unnie.” Yoona smiled, greeting Tiffany with a big hug. 

Tiffany just flashed a weak smile in return, not knowing how to approach the subject anymore. She wanted to trust Yoona so much but her actions were proving contradictory. 

Yuri had asked her out that afternoon, she declined. 

Tiffany did the same, she accepted. 

Tiffany sat across Yoona, noticing how the doe-eyed girl started to fidget, “I'm gonna cut to the chase, Yoona. I want to know why you're treating Yul like this.”

Yoona was a strong girl, both mentally and physically. She was an actress, no doubt; but she couldn't go on acting forever, things don't work that way.

“S-Seunggi-oppa.... He said that Yuri-unnie liked me...” Yoona mumbled, looking at her fingers instead. 

Tiffany froze.

Seunggi was the cause of Yoona's cold behaviour to Yuri? 

“And you choose to believe him?” Tiffany asked, her eyes glaring at Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter