Chapter 7

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 6

 

Yuri sat in her study room, spinning the pen mindlessly. She might have gone through that small test with Taeyeon a few hours ago but now that she was supposed to write a letter, there were many factors she needed to think about. Honestly, there were so many things she wanted to do with Yoona but would Yoona even want to do that?

“How’s it going?” Yuri banged her head on the table as a response, “help me…” Hyoyeon and Taeyeon looked at each other, rolling their eyes as they went to aid their hopeless monkey. Placing a hand on Yuri’s shoulder, Taeyeon bent down, “YOU DIDN’T WRITE ANYTHING?!”

“I don’t know what to write. Okay, I have a lot of things but…” Yuri sighed and rested her chin on her hand, “what if Yoong won’t like them?” Hyoyeon shook her head and sat on the bed, throwing her legs over the covers. Taeyeon also chuckled before sitting on the beanbag, “you will never know if you never try, Yul.”

If spinning her pen wasn’t going to get her brain to work, then maybe spinning her chair would. Being the idiot Kwon Yuri is, she actually started spinning and spinning… till her chair smacked right into the beanbag Taeyeon was sitting on.

“YAH!”

Yuri smiled sheepishly before going back to the table, staring at the blank piece of paper. Hyoyeon giggled at Yuri, this was the first time she saw Yuri being so cute. Even in the past when Yoona didn’t pay special attention to her best friend, Yuri always protected and took care of her like she would a lover. Yuri was already one of the best-est friends Hyoyeon could ever have, much less a lover.

“Yuri-ah, maybe you should wait for some sort of clue so that you’ll have an idea. Yoong’s too quiet about what she wants so just wait a little.”

Taeyeon might have been chuckling a while ago but she also had time to process her thoughts. She could vaguely remember over-hearing a conversation that occurred a while ago and it made her worry about Yuri’s being more than anything.

 

Flashback.

Taeyeon was holding her peas in one hand and a snack bowl in the other, she was unbelievably hungry and she couldn’t resist getting food in the middle of the night. She looked down at her bowl and realized that the other idiot in her room aka Sunny always munched on snacks while she played her games.

“Damn that bunny!” Taeyeon mumbled before turning back to go to the kitchen. She hummed the tune of Lion Heart to herself, even skipping a little as she walked. Taeyeon was about to go into the kitchen when she overheard two people talking. 

“Look, Yoona. If you’re not being serious with her then I’ll get Oppa to call off this entire show.”

It was Sooyoung’s voice!

Taeyeon wanted to say something but Yoona’s reply stunned her momentarily, “Sooyoung-unnie… I know it was my fault for choosing Oppa over my best friend but I won’t hurt her anymore…”

Sooyoung scoffed and crossed her arms; leaning her back against the kitchen counter, “You left her once. What makes you think it won’t happen again?” Yoona stayed silent at that, looking back down at her bowl of ramen that Yuri made for her since they wouldn’t see each other.

“You know the phrase, ‘once bitten, twice shy’, don’t you?” Sooyoung waited for Yoona to give some sort of response before continuing, “it’s the same for Yuri. She doesn’t say it out but I know she’s afraid you’ll leave her.”

Yoona looked up, her doe eyes filling with tears at Sooyoung’s statement. She knew it was her fault that Yuri felt useless in the past but she wouldn’t make Yuri go through that ever again. “I may still be a little confused and everything… but if there’s one person I won’t hurt, it’s Yuri.”

Confused?

Yoona was still confused?

Flashback end.

 

“Taeyeon!”

“W-What?”

Hyoyeon cocked an eyebrow at Taeyeon's blur face, “are you okay, midget?” Taeyeon threw her cushion at Hyoyeon's face before turning back to the worried Yuri, “seriously, Tae. Are you okay?” She nodded and kicked Yuri's chair, turning her to face the table. 

It hadn't even reached fifteen minutes when Yuri was about to whine for help again but the vibration of her phone stopped her. She took out her phone with a pout, hoping it was some sort of good advice. 

 

To: Yul-unnie

Unnie, you can try writing a bucket list of 10 wishes, that’s what Yoona-unnie is writing. See if any of your wishes coincides with Yoona-unnie’s, it’ll be really cute!

From: Seobb

 

Wonderful.

A bucket list, eh?

“THANK YOU GOD!”

 

-

 

Yoona was working diligently on her bucket list, she would prove to everyone that she was going to treat Yuri the way she deserved to be treated this time. If Yuri couldn't bring herself to trust her again, then she would simply have to use her actions to prove herself.

Yuri deserved that much. 

“Sunny-unnie, what do you think Yuri-unnie’s doing now?” Seohyun asked, she had been given instructions by all her unnies to mention Yuri in front of Yoona to see her reaction. “I’m not sure. Maybe she went to meet her yoga instructor, remember the one she introduced to us?” Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter