Chapter 19

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since it's my last paper today, I'm going to treat you guys to some updates I've done over the past week ^^

 

Episode 18

 

Steamy. 

It was so, so steamy in the bathroom.

Yoona was wearing an over-sized white shirt over her bra, along with a very short pair of safety shorts which wasn't very visible when the shirt was let down to its full length. Yuri, was in a black shirt along with a pair of knee-length shorts; the first few buttons had been left ed in order to give a small hint of her cleavage. Yoona was supposed to be the one with the more revealing shirt but she couldn't put it on without feeling uncomfortable, so Yuri opted to have the more revealing one in exchange. 

Anyway, the colours looked a lot fitting now.

“Yuri-ah, are you sure this will be okay?” Yoona asked softly, replacing her foot against the bathtub as she was supposed to place, “I feel like people won’t like this concept very much…”

Yuri frowned at the anxiety in Yoona’s voice and she immediately approached the younger one, resting her palm on Yoona’s shoulder. She could tell just how worried Yoona was and she didn’t like it, knowing that Yoona already had a bad inferiority complex; it might just make things worse for her. Yuri would love to do this but she wouldn't force Yoona to do it against her own will if she didn't want to; it just wasn't right to continue the wedding photoshoot when Yoona didn't feel right with this. 

“Why are you suddenly getting scared, Yoona-ah?”

Yoona sat beside Yuri on the rim of the bathtub and rested her head against Yuri’s shoulder, “I just feel like we won’t have very good feedback.”

Yuri chuckled and ran her fingers through Yoona’s smooth brown locks; the woman was such a worrisome person, and over nothing at that. She knew Yoona wasn't used to much skinship in public when it came to the same gender so it was natural for her to worry but for Yuri, it was fine. She wasn't bragging about the things she had done and how natural skinship was, but Yuri was a lot more comfortable with having more skinship with female idols so there was nothing much for her to worry about. 

“We don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“No,” Yoona grabbed hold of Yuri’s wrist and shook her head, “let’s try it out… I was just a little bit afraid of what people would say when the episode was broadcasted.”

When Yoona saw the gaze in Yuri’s eyes melt to a warm and tender one, she knew she had nothing to worry about; even if there were people who weren’t satisfied with the concept they were using, Yuri would be there to make sure she didn’t read any negative comments that would ruin her resolution to do well in their marriage. The protectiveness in Yuri was just overwhelming sometimes, not that Yoona was complaining in any way though; it was a rather enjoyable feeling to be protected by someone she liked.

There were times she wondered just what she did to deserve a person like Yuri in her life, especially since she chose her boyfriend over her best friend who wanted nothing but the best for her.

“Are we ready?”

The couple nodded and got into their positions; Yoona with one leg raised atop the bathtub while Yuri leaned against the rim of the sink, her eyes fixated on Yoona’s beauty. Her eyes were having a good time and so was she, knowing that Yoona was starting to loosen up quite a bit. Yoona was a professional when it came to photoshoots and all but Yuri hoped that the latter sincerely wanted to do the photoshoot as well; it was much better knowing that the two of them weren't just doing it for the sake of the series - that would be the true process of them being a couple. 

“Shall we start?”

It was smooth, real smooth and everything was going well. Yoona was starting to have fun too, considering the way she was sending seductive smiles to Yuri which could put the tanned woman on her knees in a moment. Yuri didn't know what to do with her hands when the photographer instructed her to sit in the bathtub while Yoona sat on the rim of it; she didn't know what was the meaning of going too far, especially when Yoona was so quiet about her feelings. Even if she did something wrong in the midst of it, she might not realise.

Yoona smiled at Yuri’s hesitation and took hold of Yuri’s hands, placing them around her waist, “it’s okay. You can put them here.”

The photographers were smiling too broadly to notice the members coming up behind them; it was such a beautiful sight for all of them to witness Yoona’s initiation in their photoshoot. Yoona had never been one to initiate much between the two of them, especially when Yuri always made sure that she was comfortable before Yoona could do anything about it - one could only imagine the ten-fold happiness Yuri felt the moment she felt Yoona show acceptance to this of her own accord.

Zooming in on Yuri’s red face had to be their favourite part of the shoot, this side of Yuri was seen but not as often as they hoped it’d be.

“Turn your face towards the camera, Yoona, just a little bit. There, perfect!”

Yoona bit on her lower lip as she saw Yuri's lips curl into a smirk; it was so, so charming... and attractive. She could barely restrain herself from running her fingers along Yuri's lean arm. She had been wanting to kiss Yuri for such a long time now, but the fact that Yuri was sitting there in such a seductive position, it was making her lose control. Yuri usually didn't bother to go the further mile to make herself look more attractive but she seemed especially alluring today; or maybe it was just Yoona.

“Change in position.”

When Yuri saw the backdrop behind the photographers, the dark red tinted her cheeks all the way to the base of her neck. She didn’t expect such a position to come up, especially with how conservative South Korea was. Yoona was supposed to be straddling her while Yuri remained in the bathtub full of water and rose petals; it was a rather intimate position if you ask Yuri and she couldn't imagine how Yoona must have felt after seeing the example of how it was supposed to be.

Yoona was about to move into her position when she noticed how dark Yuri’s cheeks were; she couldn’t help but giggle in amusement. She cupped Yuri’s face and forced the tanned woman to look at her, “what’s wrong, Yul? Can we move now?” She burst out laughing when Yuri quickly moved into position despite the blush on her cheeks; it was adorable how fast Yuri was when Yoona gave the command.

Climbing atop Yuri’s lap, Yoona felt an unexplainable warmth grow in the pit of her stomach; something that had never been there before. 

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked worriedly when she felt Yoona shiver involuntarily. Yoona flashed one of her best smiles and pinched Yuri’s nose, “don’t worry.”

The members took out their phones and began snapping away at the priceless sight in front of them; there was no way there would be a repeat of this anymore. They might as well capture the moment now than let the chance slip and regret not having an opportunity to admire the pair. The most Yuri would do was probably kick their butts while Yoona would simply hide in the bedroom for the most part to avoid any chance of admiration.  

This couple was so deserving of everyone's support. 

 

Yoona didn't know why in the world they were back on the beach when they already finished their shoot; though she knew the reason why when she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter