Chapter 14

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 13

 

Yoona felt her heart race just a little bit; Yuri’s simple action of throwing a thick jacket over her shoulders was just heart-warming. She only had on a thin tank-top beneath her sweater and thank goodness Yuri was well prepared for the cold weather – because it was a whopping 11 degrees out. She suggested going on the guide trip to a glow-worm cave; though it didn’t have kayaking, it was still somewhat a part of Yuri’s bucket list.

“I did tell you to bring a jacket, didn’t I?” Yuri sighed, chuckling at Yoona who was shivering under the coat. She ruffled Yoona’s hair playfully and gave the girl a tight hug, rubbing her back up and down to warm the younger one. Yoona snuggled closer to Yuri and tucked her face into Yuri’s warm neck, “thank you.”

As the couple stood at the deck and over watched the choppy waves of the sea; Yuri couldn’t help but tighten her arms around Yoona – the sight of the water was oddly calming. Yoona was so, so important to her and the fact that Yoona had given her a chance to court her – Yuri didn’t want to screw her chance up. Furthermore, Yoona did seem to be opening up to her pretty quickly and sweetly; it was almost as if Yoona reciprocated her feelings.

Yoona pulled away and reached up, cupping Yuri’s cold cheek gently, “you’re so cold… are you sure you’re okay, Yul? Your coat isn’t that thick.” Yuri nodded and pressed her lips together to form a smile, hiding her chattering teeth; she liked the way Yoona was caring for her now.

“Don’t lie to me.”

Yuri didn’t even have a chance to say another word when Yoona pulled the hood of her jacket over her head, earning a pout from the tanned woman. Yoona bit on her lower lip, trying her best to ignore the warmth creeping upon her cheeks – Yuri had a way to make Yoona feel something form in her lower torso; but it was not the appropriate time to let Yuri know just yet.

Yoona blew against Yuri’s hands and enveloped them in hers, rubbing them harshly to give the woman some warmth – how could Yuri smile at her like a goof even when she was freezing?

“Oh my God, Yoong! The cave!”

The feeling of Yuri’s palm in hers disappeared all too soon, and Yoona hoped she could feel it once more; maybe a little longer the next time. She couldn’t hide the smile growing though; Yuri was like a kid again, getting excited at almost every single thing she saw – it was pretty endearing, and Yuri looked exactly like a little girl who went on the swing for the first time before finding out how fun it was.

“That’s the cave indeed, Yul.”

Yoona gently fitted her arms around Yuri's waist, and she rested her cheek against Yuri's shoulder - back hugs were her favourite form of hugs, even more so if she was the one being hugged. Yuri held onto Yoona's arms and turned her head slightly, giving the latter's head a reassuring kiss. Yuri knew there was something on Yoona's mind, but it would have to wait.

Another thing that Yoona loved - forehead kisses. 

“I can’t wait to explore more with you,” Yoona whispered against Yuri’s ear, her fingers interlocking with Yuri’s this time, “you’ve made me so happy, Yul. I want a chance to do the same.”

Yuri felt as if she was dreaming; when did her reality suddenly become a flower patch to walk on? She had suffered when Yoona avoided her; she was upset when Yoona dated her ex-boyfriend - and all of a sudden, it was as if those problems never existed. Yoona was asking for a chance to make Yuri happy? If this was a dream, Yuri didn't want to wake up - not now, not ever.

Yoona frowned, “Yul?”

“H-Huh?”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

Yuri placed her hands on Yoona’s that were back on her cheek, leaning into the warmth of Yoona’s palm. Yoona was being such a worrywart and Yuri thoroughly enjoyed it; when her parents or members did it, Yuri felt like she was a huge burden but now when Yoona was the one worrying about her, it was a completely different story altogether.

Yoona wanted to back away when she saw Yuri’s face closer but she couldn’t, not when her feet weren’t listening to her. All she could do was shut her eyes in slight anticipation and nervousness, waiting for something to happen…

“Yoong?”

When her eyes opened, she didn't feel Yuri's lips descending upon hers like she expected them to; Yuri was staring at her as if she had grown another nose in the middle of her forehead. She instantly felt tints - no, buckets full of pink paint themselves all over her cheeks, and all the way to her neck at that.

“Just wanted to get that for you,” Yuri squinted as she brushed a little eye crust off the rim of Yoona’s beautiful doe eyes, “it was a little distracting. What did you think I was going to do?”

If Yoona was already embarrassed about anticipating Yuri’s kiss, she was even more embarrassed at what Yuri had just done; they weren’t even officially together but Yuri was already d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter