Chapter 8

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7

 

Yoona groaned loudly, she could feel the unbelieveably cold weather blowing against her harshly. She was about to reach downwards and pull the covers up when her hand touched something. It was warm and felt like someone's arm... wait. Yoona bolted up in bed and turned to her right in terror, her heart involuntarily calming itself when she saw a rather familiar face. 

She reached lower and caressed her cheek and whispered, “what are you doing here, Yul?” 

Yuri was still in a deep sleep after she had finished filming 'Starry Night' the night before, she only decided to come to Yoona's apartment because she missed the doe-eyed girl. She stirred a little and flickered one eye open, trying to focus on Yoona's face. A lazy smile stretched across her face when she realized Yoona was looking rather confused at her presence. 

“Good morning to you too, my wife…”

The doe-eyed girl blushed furiously when Yuri propped her head up with her arm, staring straight at Yoona, “good morning, Yuri-ah…” Yuri wanted to squeal when she saw Yoona’s cheeks turning even pinker, making her look like a cute bun.

Yoona cleared and lay back down, “what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be with Taeyeon-unnie and the rest back at home.” 

A pout appeared on Yuri's face, “don’t you want me here?” Yoona kept quiet, she didn't realise how childish Yuri could get when she didn't get a satisfactory answer. Yuri sat up in bed and crossed her arms over her chest, “I can’t believe my own wife doesn’t want to see me,” Yuri huffed and looked away, “you’re breaking my heart early in the morning, Yoong.”

Yoona rolled her eyes playfully and sat up, resting her back against the headboard, “I’m pretty sure your heart is still intact. Come here…” Yuri jumped at the chance to lay on Yoona's lap and she quickly placed her head there, snuggling her face into Yoona's milky thighs. 

The virtually married couple, for once, felt like they were actually married in reality and were not just a source of entertainment for audiences as well as SONEs. With Yoona massaging Yuri’s head and Yuri’s face buried in Yoona’s stomach, it looked like a scene out of the movies. No one would believe that everything they were doing now wasn’t scripted.

“Hyunnie tells me you’re written a bucket list as well…” Yuri paused and turned to look at Yoona, “when are you going to share it with me, Miss Im?” Yoona looked down at Yuri and placed her hand on Yuri’s cheek, giving it a pinch, “when you share yours with me, Miss Kwon.”

 

 

*~^~* *~^~* 

 

Nayeon sighed dreamily and smacked her cue card on the table, “I swear if these two get any cuter, I’m quitting my job as a commentator to join as one of the couples…”

Misun nodded knowingly, “you took those words right out of my mouth.”

Today’s guests consisted of three SNSD members, which was rather rare because they all had packed schedules. Taeyeon looked at the other members and introduced herself, “I’m SNSD’s leader, Taeyeon.” Seohyun gave a V-sign to the camera, “SNSD’s maknae, Seohyun.” “And I’m SNSD’s energy pill, Sunny!” 

Applause rang throughout the room before Nayeon, Misun and Taecyeon moved their seats closer towards the SNSD members, giving them rather suspicious glances.

Being the leader with quick instincts, Taeyeon sat up in her seat, “is there something you would like to ask us, Nayeon-ssi?” Nayeon scratched her head shyly and got up from her seat, bending down beside Taeyeon so she could ask her something in private.

After hearing what was asked, Taeyeon couldn't hide a small smile gracing her lips. 

 

 

“No… they’re definitely not acting.” 

 

*~^~* *~^~* 

 

Yoona was standing in her kitchen with her hair tied up in a bun, an apron thrown over her. She was dancing rather energetically as their song 'It's Fantastic' sounded through the kitchen. As the sizzling sounds from the pan increased in volume, her dance movements also intensified. 

 

Take it! (saerowo saerowo)

Oh! Oh! Beautiful Sky

Dalkomhae, dalkomhae

isesangeun da nikkeoya gajyeobwa 

 

“Wow… can’t remember the last time I heard this song…”

“WHAT THE HELL! YUL!”

Yoona dropped the spatula and placed her hand on her chest, rubbing it in soothing circles. She hated it when Yuri moved without a sound because she never knew when Yuri was watching her. Yuri chuckled, “Well, I’m making a sound now…” Saying that, Yuri moved closer to her unofficial wife and s her arms around Yoona's waist, “what are you making?”

Yoona revealed a soft smile, her cheeks turning red when she felt Yuri’s breath against her cheek, “kimchi fried rice. I know you love it when it’s cooked by Taeyeon-unnie but I want you to try mine.” Yuri grinned and tucked her face into the crook of Yoona’s neck, hiding her own cheeky expression so she wouldn’t be so tempted to make Yoona blush.

 

saranghage doeneun ireon nari omyeon

neowa hagopeun il manhi saenggakhaetjyo

jigeum nae yeopeseo naui soneul japgo

geotneun neol bomyeon amu saenggagi an na

 

The moment Yuri heard Yoona sing her part, she knew the girl was teasing her. “Yah… don’t you all get tired of singing it in front of me?” Yuri whined, pouting into Yoona’s neck as she tried to block out the intense beating of her own heart. Yoona laughed heartily, “I don’t think we ever will. You literally skipped your part of the song.”

She turned around and cupped Yuri's face, lifting it so that their eyes would meet, “that was pretty cute though… the way you looked so clueless in front of everyone but decided to smile.”​ Yuri blushed and hurriedly let go of Yoona, sneaking below her arms to run out of the kitchen. 

Yoona shook her head, giggling to herself at how shy Yuri was. She didn't even realise that Yuri was capable of becoming this bashful since Yuri always excessively.

Even in the past, Yuri always disturbed her and always made sure Yoona was the one who blushed but what a turn of events this time. She sighed and looked back down at her fried rice that was sizzling in the pan, “please be delicious…”

 

Yuri was lying on the couch with the cushion over her head, she didn't know why she ended up driving here instead of the dorm but she was glad she did. She texted Taeyeon last night to tell her she finished filming late and she was on her way back to the dorm when Taeyeon told her to go to Yoona's apartment instead.

Furthermore, she was dying to sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter