Chapter 2

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2

 

For the next few days, Yoona and Yuri were unconsciously sending messages to each other without a clue of their partner’s identity. Well, thanks to the remaining nosy supportive members, that is.

Sunny bounced onto the couch with excitement, sitting beside Yoona with her head perched on Yoona’s shoulder, “Yoongie! How are you and husband progressing?” She waited for Yoona to answer but the younger one wasn’t responding to anything and she got impatient so she peeked at the message. “ACK! OMO I SHIP YOU TWO SO BAD!” 

Sunny's loud squeal brought Tiffany and Jessica running to the living room and they too, started screaming at the top of their lungs in glee. 

 

WGM Husband don't get me wrong but i hope that even after this virtual marriage is over we can remain friends....  or maybe develop further.... 

 

Jessica was in the midst of being a cheerleader when her eyes landed on Yoona, she moved even closer. “Yoona… are you blushing? SO CUTE!” Jessica cupped Yoona’s cheeks and made Yoona face all of them, the younger was indeed blushing so cutely; her cheeks were totally tinted with dark pink by now.

Yoona turned towards them, “Unnie! What should I reply?”  

She was more than just excited. She hadn’t felt like this in a long time and she didn’t know how much she yearned for this feeling again till this very moment. Now that it was finally back, she was going to relish it. Tiffany grinned and took the phone gently, “let me handle this.”

 

smitten by me already? i might be fat and ugly for all you know do you think you would still want me by then?

 

Yoona pouted and smacked Tiffany’s shoulder, “UNNIEEEE!!”

That was a terrible, offensive statement, considering that Yoona was the complete opposite of whatever Tiffany was saying. At this rate her members were going, her husband was going to get scared off before they even got a chance to see each other for the first time. By then, they wouldn’t even be friends, much less get married even if it’s for the show.

Tiffany patted Yoona’s head, “it’s just a test, hon. Tests like this are always necessary.”

The four girls could hardly contain themselves, anticipating the reply from Yoona’s soon-to-be husband. Though they were the nation’s top girl group and also the conqueror of the world, they were nothing short of that teenager-phase where relationships were the most important. The three Americans prayed hard their guesses were correct since Yuri always made friends with everyone despite their appearance.

 

And her reply got them screaming like no other. 

 

너 같은 사람 또 없어
주위를 둘러봐도 그저 그렇던 걸
어디서 찾니
너같이 좋은 사람
너같이 좋은 사람
너같이 좋은 마음
너같이 좋은 선물 you know the meaning behind the song right? hm... can you do something for me?  I want you to say it in ENGLISH   There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just you Where else can I find a good person with a good heart like you? Where can I find a gift as great as you?

 

Yoona was close to passing out. Did a person like her virtual partner even exist? No one had been so sweet as to send her messages like this. She couldn't resist hugging her phone close to her chest, her heart was racing in reply to that sincere message which was supposed to reassure her insecure being.

Sunny was completely dumbfounded as she scanned everyone's faces, “Oh my God, we’re all blushing…” 

The message Yuri had just sent was enough to make everyone fall in love with her. If Yoona couldn't fall in love with her, she must be heartless. 

It was a shame that Yoona was still in the dark and so was Yuri.

 

-

 

Yuri was satisfied with her reply, she was dying to see her virtual wife. She meant every single word with every text she sent. Maybe it was silly to go this deep into We Got Married but the person on the other side of the conversation made her feel this way. 

 

WGM Wife you're so sweet and cute sing that song to me on the first night okay not a problem i'm going out now so i'll message you later? let me know when we can meet up too the host and cameramen are probably getting impatient  ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Yuri re-read the first message her virtual wife had sent her and a small grin graced her face; she didn't mind singing it if her wife was going to love it. Sooyoung was one of the happiest to see Yuri being committied to this marriage thing. She wanted to make sure Yuri found the one she loved instead of getting chased by almost half the females on the planet. 

“Are you ready to go? Joohyun’s probably waiting for us.” Yuri looked over at Sooyoung as she adjusted her wristwatch and white dress-shirt. Sooyoung nodded and they made their way to Yuri’s BMW Z4, hoping there were no unnecessary cameras around. Paparazzi was starting to be a pain in the for the nine of them; privacy was becoming a useless word.

They were only going to Seohyun’s musical with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, after all.

 

Sooyoung turned to Yuri, “how’s the marriage, Yul? It’s fun, aye?”

“It’s going pretty well, I must say. I actually feel something in contrast to our poor Taengoo back then.” Yuri paused for a while, waiting for the traffic light to change from red to gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter