Chapter 1

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 1

 

Yoona was still staring at the letter from We Got Married. She hasn't participated in any variety shows and she was afraid that she wouldn't be up to their expectations. “Yoong, aren't you gonna open that?” Tiffany pointed at the letter in Yoona's hands. 

“I don't know, Unnie. It's been a long time since I was on variety shows. This is one that I can't refuse.” Yoona's dejected tone told the 3 girls everything that they needed to know. 

Tiffany walked towards Yoona and bought her to the sofa. Sunny and Jessica moved to sit on the floor in front of Yoona and Jessica. “I know you feel nervous and all but maybe it's time to try again. After all, you can't keep avoiding being on variety shows, right?” Yoona nodded meekly, holding Tiffany's hand for support. 

Taking the envelope with trembling fingers, Yoona took a deep breath and opened it. Jessica and Sunny got on their knees, wanting to see the contents of the letter as well. 

 

Mission Card 1: 

Congratulations, Yoona. You have been selected to be on We Got Married with your virtual partner for 500 days. The two of you will experience life together as a real married couple in a house off the streets of Cheomdangdong. You're curious about your new partner, right? 

You will receive a new phone to use until you figure out the identity of your partner. 

Here's a number. Send a text message and stay anonymous. 

XXXXXXXXXX

 

“How exciting! Aigoo, I'm jealous…” Sunny pouted and looked at her phone, sweeping her fingers over her wallpaper. It was a picture of Hyoyeon kissing her cheek. Jessica pinched Sunny's cheeks and turned her focus back to Yoona, wanting to see her expression. This was something new for the doe-eyed girl and maybe it could mean a new beginning. 

Yoona took her phone out and typed in the number, “Should I send the message now?” “NO!” Jessica yelled, grabbing Yoona’s phone with both hands in urgency, “they said they’ll send you a new phone so if your partner is going to be someone close to you, they won’t know that it’s you.”

Before the girls could answer, Yoona and Jessica were called by the manager. It was time to leave or their final photo shoot before they could leave for home. 

“I'll send it for you, Yoong.” Sunny winked and Tiffany nodded eagerly beside her. 

Yoona nodded and walked out with Jessica, leaving the two girls happily cheering. Soon, a box arrived and as promised, a new phone was delivered, “Wait, Sunkyu. My phone is ringing. It's from Yuwree.” 

“Hello? Yes, Yuwree?”

“Miyoung-ah! Our kkab has been invited to be in We Got Married!”

Tiffany and Sunny's eyes widened before they looked at each other. What were the odds that Yuri was actually Yoona's husband? Taking deep breaths to calm themselves down, Tiffany opened again, “Hyoyeon, TaeTae. Is Yuwree there? And why are you girls holding her phone?”

Taeyeon looked over at the closed room door with a bored expression, “She's in her room, sleeping again. Anyway, how's the photo shoot going?”

“Okay, we have something here too. Please be quiet after I tell you...”

“What is it, Miyoung? Spit it out.”

“Kim Hyoyeon, I'm still your Unnie. Show some respect, choding.”

“What is it, Fany-ah?” Taeyeon smacked Hyoyeon away and grabbed the phone, standing on the sofa to prevent Hyoyeon from snatching it back. 

“Yoona's also on We Got Married. The letter came this afternoon.”

“HUUUUUWHATTTTT?!”

Tiffany and Sunny rolled their eyes, remembering how they were supposed to be quiet after hearing the news. Instantly, their 4 brains connected and they knew exactly what was happening. Sunny smiled, “Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Yeah, we should go to Yuri and tell her Yoona is her wife.”

 Taeyeon smacked Hyoyeon's head and the rest face palmed, their expectations of Hyoyeon's mind or brain should just be thrown into the dustbin. 

“Let's keep it a secret for now. Tell the others who still don't know. Make sure YoonYul have no clue who's their partner and if possible, don't let them interact until they're supposed to meet.”

“Yes, Captain Fany! Let's go, Taengoo! We gotta wake Yul up....”

Tiffany was close to beating the two Kims through the phone. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were definitely not 25 years old, probably about 5 or 6 years old. “Miyoung, how do you think this is gonna play out?” Sunny asked, fiddling with the phone in her hands. 

Honestly, to say that they weren't a little skeptical about this whole thing was a complete lie. Yoona hasn't showed much interest in girls while Yuri was surrounded by them and it took effort to actually make them leave. 

“I don't know. Knowing our Kwon Yuwree, Yoona will definitely forget about Seunggi. We'll just have to hope for the best, Sunkyu-ah....”

Tiffany crossed her fingers and the two said a little prayer before bringing out the phone again. It was an IPhone 6 and they were guessing that Yuri probably got one as well. 

 

To: WGM Husband

Annyeonghasaeyo, I received our first mission card and since we have to stay anonymous, I think we should get to know each other first.

From: WGM Wife

 

“We already know Yuri though.... Aigoo, it sounds really stupid.” Sunny chuckled. 

Getting to know each other was redundant especially when the two people involved were best friends in reality. They jumped after the phone vibrated. 

 

To: WGM Wife

Annyeong. We could start by talking informally, maybe? I'm 25 years old and I love playing sports. I'm not very tall but I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter