Chapter 12

We Got Married: YoonYul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please check out my two new YoonYul stories - Down For You & Love Me or Die. 

Down For You is a one-shot whereby Yuri shows her appreciation for Yoong while Love Me or Die is a short story whereby ex-girlfriend/top surgeon meets Yuri in the operating theatre again; will she allow Yuri to live or die?

 

 

---

 

 

 

Cameras were off.

Lights were off.

Zero attention on them.

Yuri was in the bathroom... not showering or washing up or using the toilet but pacing around to keep her nerves under control. She needed to find ways of controlling herself or something would definitely go wrong soon. Her heart was racing as thoughts of hugging Yoona throughout the night and sharing the same bed. Maybe, it would be better if they didn't---

“Yuri! You’ve been in there a long time now, are you okay?”  

“Be right out!”

Yoona was sitting at the vanity table, arranging the rest of accessories and make-up equipment along with Yuri’s – not that Yuri would remember to arrange her own. She silently giggled to herself; she knew Yuri was pacing around in the bathroom because of how noisy the bedroom slippers were, plus her whispers weren’t doing her much of a favour either.

“Yoong?” Yuri mumbled, “what are you doing?” Yoona flashed Yuri a smile and pointed to the table, “just finished arranging these. Do you want to watch a movie together before sleeping?” 

A movie sounded wonderful.

The silence was becoming more comfortable as the two walked down the stairs side by side, simply anticipating the idea of spending quality time together as... whatever they are. Yuri was swinging her hands in glee till her fingers brushed against Yoona's, the two feeling electricity course through their veins.

Yoona plopped herself on the couch and snuggled against the comfortable cushion, “can you please put in the movie?”

Yuri grinned, “are you sure you want ME to choose the movie?”

“NO!” Yoona bounced up from the couch and pushed Yuri away from the TV, pointing to the place where she was sitting previously, “you go and sit there right now, don’t move.” Yuri threw her hands up in surrender before skipping over to the couch, “yes, boss.”

And Yuri had one of the best views in her life as Yoona bent down slowly, looking through the variety of movies they had in the house provided. Yoona’s slender fingers ran across the entire array of DVDs, unaware of the smoldering gaze coming from Yuri behind. She only realized that Yuri had been staring at her when she felt Yuri’s arms suddenly snake around her waist, “Yoong… can you not bend down anymore?”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows and turned around, her hands crawling upwards to Yuri’s shoulders, “why not? What if I drop something and have to pick it up?” Yuri shook her head and pouted, “then I’ll pick it up for you. Just don’t bend down and show your off to everyone.” Yoona rolled her eyes and smacked Yuri’s shoulder, “so all you were doing was looking at my ?!”

“Don’t blame me! It’s not my fault you have a gorgeous !”

“Oh really now?” Yoona cocked an eyebrow, “so you being a is my fault too?”

With Yuri’s cheeky smile on her face, Yoona knew there was no point arguing with the idiot; Yuri always had her own twisted logic anyway. She simply sighed and picked one of her favourite movies of all time - A Walk To Remember. Yuri had never watched the movie before and judging by her yawn, Yoona knew she might as well watch it alone. 

“Have you watched this with Sica-unnie? I remember her mentioning it before.” Yoona asked, holding up the DVD cover. Yuri scowled at the very mention of the ice princess and rolled her eyes, “she kicked me out of the room when I asked her if the movie was based on remembering a walk.”

Yoona nearly passed out at Yuri’s reason and she suddenly understood why Jessica always complained that she wanted to throw her best friend off the roof. Jessica was the only one who could handle her. Yuri could be the most naïve person on earth and Yoona would still date her, honestly. Being naïve wasn’t necessarily a bad thing all the time; especially when it involved Yuri.

 “Gosh, that isn’t surprising.” Yoona mumbled sarcastically, walking back to the sofa with the control in her hand. She sat beside Yuri and found the tanned girl sitting stiffly with her arms stuck to her sides, not moving at all. She couldn’t help but chuckle, “why are you so nervous around me, Yul? I thought you always used this chance to tease me.”

Yuri huffed and placed a cushion beside her face, blocking Yoona from seeing her reddening face. Yoona laughed at Yuri’s childishness and grabbed the cushion, tossing it onto the other couch. “Quit being such a child, Kwon Yuri.” Yoona ordered and leaned her head against Yuri’s shoulder, silencing the tanned girl from whining.

Her heart stopped beating, Yuri was sure of it. She couldn't even imagine Yoona treating this seriously but for Yoona to even initiate skinship; Yuri was out of this world already. 

Life was good, indeed.

 

 

Episode 11

 

Yuri was already in the car, adjusting the self-cameras that were given by the production team while they went to set up the cameras at the bungee jumping tower. Yoona was still putting her shoes so Yuri decided to wait in the car instead; her heart needed a short break from pumping so quickly when Yoona was around anyway. 

 

Mission Card #6

You two will be completing your first bucket list wish and your mission is to make Yoona bungee jump. You know her fear and there's no guarantee that she will jump. If you two jump together, both of you will receive a free candlelight dinner in one of the best retaurants in town.

 

A broad grin formed upon Yuri's face; some privacy during a candlelight dinner with Yoona sounded pretty amazing. Doing a couple bungee jump was sufficient for Yuri but if the production team was being this generous, it wouldn't hurt to accept their offer. 

 

Yoona took her time to walk towards the car as she read her misson card, smiling shyly at the mission.

 

Mission Card #6

Your mission is to make Yuri dance for you before you bungee jump alone; any dance of your preference. Before the both of you do a couple bungee, you two have to have a couple dance as well. If mission is accomplished, you will be given a free ice cream supply as long as you're in New Zealand. 

 

Free ice cream might have sounded like the best thing in the world but all Yoona wanted was to make Yuri dance for her; Yuri wasn't the second best dancer in Girls' Generation for nothing. Yoona also knew that Yuri expressed her emotions through her dancing so she was excited to see what dance Yuri would do.

“Sorry…” Yoona apologized, sliding into the passenger seat, “didn’t mean to make you wait for so long.”

Yuri waved it off and started the engine, carefully making her way out of the basement. “Are you hungry? Do you need anything to eat first?” Yoona giggled softly at Yuri’s concern, “I’m fine… I think we should do the bungee jump before eating or everything might come out.” Yuri nodded as she blushed a little in embarrassment, realizing that Yoona had given more thought into this than she expected.

As Yoona rested against the headrest in content, she couldn't stop glancing at Yuri who was driving with one hand. She had her aviator sunglasses on along with her favourite leather jacket; Yuri looked hotter than most of the guys Yoona had ever dated in her life and her eyes were currently being blessed by the most heavenly sight ever.

“Are you scared, Yoong?”

Yuri’s question caught her off-guard and Yoona started to think about the height between the platform and the river below. “Maybe I won’t be if you do it with me…” Yoona smiled when she saw Yuri’s cheeks turn pink, a small grin crawling on Yuri’s face as the scene of Yoona hugging her before they fell was playing in her mind. She had done it before so her nerves wouldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter