Chapter 9

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

 

Its our two months together at the end of May. We're happy atleast. We have been through a few fought. At least we make it up on the same day.

 

 

We've been to various of dates. Everywhere and anything that we can think of. Movies, dinners and even cuddle dates at his or my house and his bed.

 

 

I was walking with Baekhyun when I saw Jongin kissed someone in a store at the town not far from school. They release each other and I got to see a guy who slightly lookalike Jongin.

 

 

They smile with each other. I nughed Baek. "B-Baek? D-Did you s-saw what I saw e-earlier?" I asking him with sttuters.

 

 

"Yeah." Baek looked at them with his mouth open. Then he looked at me worrying. "Soo?". "Yes?" I'm look downwards not wanting him to see my tears threatening to flow.

 

 

"Are you okay? You looked pale. If you want to cry, just cry at me." He said. "I'm not okay, Baek. But I don't want to cry. I have to deal it myself."

 

 

I dragged my legs lazily to my dorm when I saw Jongin walked out of the store with his hand around the other guy waist. And the guy did the same as well.

 

 

I quickly take out my phone and pretend using it with my head hangs low when he got closer to me. When they passes by, I heard some words that saying, "I can't wait to go with you."

 

 

I quickly ran to my dorm leaving Baek calling my name few times. I'm quickly unlocked the door and straight to my bed. I stuffed my face on the pillow and crying out all day.

 

 

Jongin back at the dorm apparently around 9PM. He went in the room with no light at all. "Hyung?" He called out my name few times. I ignored him.

 

 

He the light and shakes my body. "Hyyuunngg. I'm hungry."He whined loudly. "Go make it yourself. I'm sick." I told him coldly.

 

 

He starts panicking. He asks if I eat take medicine or eat anything. Is he really worry about me? He get inside the bathroom to get something.

 

 

He starts to treating me. He doesn't know what he's supposed to treat. At the moment, I'm feeling that he really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter