Chapter 10

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jongin POV•

 

 

When I'm done with my shower, I go straight to hyung's bed to check on him just to see he's missing. I take my phone on top of my desk and dialled his number.

 

 

I can hear his phone ringing under his pillow. ! He didn't bring his phone. I checked his schoolbag and found his wallet. Another !

 

 

Where did he go? He's sick right now. Where could he be? I called Baek hyung. He's telling me maybe hyung at his house.

 

 

Im laying on my bed and looking at our photos in my phone. There was a photo that took by Baek hyung showing us holding hands under the table when we went to a double date with him.

 

 

I smile thinking that memory. Then my phone rings. It shows that Taemin calling. Taemin is my cousin that lives in Busan while I'm at Seoul.

 

 

Even though we live far away from each other, but we're close like brothers. "Hey, Tae. Why were you calling again?". " I forgot to tell you earlier that you can bring your guy too."

 

 

"Really, Tae?". "Of course.". "Can Yeol hyung and his guy joined us too?" I asked him. "Yes you can. I haven't seen him for ages.".

 

 

"Yeah. I think he gonna be happy to see you again." I laugh. "Oh, my friend calling for me. I guess see you next week, Jongin.". "Okay. See you next week."

 

 

He hangs up. Earlier when Kyung hyung was here, Taemin calls me for a vacation with his friends. Its for a week at his beach house.

 

 

I haven't been gone to a vacation with Tae for many years. Now, I'm excited to go with hyung. I'm trying to sleep thinking about Kyung hyung.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter