Chapter 4

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

I waked up to the sound of the alarm. 7:30AM. Then I sit up and do some stretching. After that, I climb down to go to brush my teeth and so on.

 

"Morning, Kyungie." Ugh that jerk already wide awake. Why he's called me with that name again! I'm just ignored him and go straight to the kitchen for some breakfast.

 

"Nice legs. Like a girl. Haha!!" What? Then I realized that I'm only wearing a boxer and a big t-shirt to cover it up. I can't sleep if I'm wearing pants.

 

I ran to my bed to get my pants on my mattress when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and landed on top of him. Jongin puts his arms around my waist and pull it closer to him.

 

"What do you think you were doing, JERK?" I keep my face straight all the time because his face were very close to me. I can't blushed infront of him. Its a NO NO!

 

"Is that the first word that coming from your mouth every morning?" I rolled my eyes and glared at him. "You don't wanna make me repeat what I asked you before."

 

"I was hugging you. Is that wrong?" "Yes, its so wrong for me. Let me go or you didn't get any breakfast from me." I smirked at him and stared straight at his eyes with anger.

 

"Okay, okay." He let go and stood up to take my pants and wear it in the bathroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

•Jongin POV•

 

His face were so close to me that I wanna to kiss him so badly. But I refrain myself to do further.

 

I really wanna him to believe that I can change. After he out of the bathroom, I go inside to shower with my uniform in my hands.

 

When I'm in middle to put my top, Kyungie knock on the door to tell me to 'hurry up, I want to get ready. Its 8:05 already'.

 

School starts at 8:30. I walked out to see Kyungie wait in front of the door with his arm crossed. "Sorry for make you waiting, hyung." I said to him with an apologize face.

 

His face went from straight to surprised when he heard my apology. "Its okay. Your breakfast, in the kitchen." I nodded and go to the kitchen.

 

He prepared two pieces of bacon, an egg perfectly fried and two pieces of toast. So delicious. I quickly ate cause I dont want to be late on the first day.

 

"Hyung, I'll go first." I shouted at the bathroom door. I take my schoolbag walked out of the dorm building to school which is next to it. When I was wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter