Chapter 2

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

I turned the door knob and stepped inside the room. I looked around on the peach-coloured wall of the room.

 

The room consists of a double decker bed stuck on the left side or the room's wall, two closets on the other side of wall, a small kitchen on the right side of the room's main door and a bathroom just beside the bed.

 

There's a medium-sized window with a sea blue curtain hanging at the center of the wall besides the bed and two study desks opposite bed just besides the closets facing the wall.

 

Also the room have a flat screen TV hanging on the wall on the left side of the room's main door in front of a small couch.

 

I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I checked the refrigerator to see whats in there. Its empty, only a couple of water bottle. I really need to do some groceries.

 

 I take off my clothes and wear a t-shirt that the sized a little bit bigger than my normal sized. And a boxer underneath the the t-shirt.

 

I quickly claim the upper side of the bed before that jerk comes in. I'm just climb up and close my eyes, not cared about the bags spread out on the floor. After a few minutes, I dozed off to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

•Jongin POV•

 

When I walked into my new room, I was greeted by a pile of bags on the floor. So, Kyungie is here already. Where is he??? I walked towards the bed and saw Kyungie sleeping on the upper side of the bed facing me.

 

With his heart-shaped lips parting a little bit, he's so cute. And beautiful I must say. When he's awake, he just like any other person.

 

Always with books in front of him. When he asleep, he's like an angel. I grabbed my phone and take his picture. I want this picture as my phone wallpaper.

 

I carried his bags, put it inside his closet and proceeds to do the same in my closet. I want to see his reaction when he sees his bags were gone.

 

After I finished with my things, I grabbed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter