Chapter 3

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

I stood at the door while my mind replaying the scene before. I felt my lips. Its so warm. Is it because of my face hot or Jongin's lips are warm.

 

I really hate you, Kim Jongin. You take my first kiss. Dammit!! I ran out of the bathroom towards my closet to take my towel and clothes.

 

I don't want that jerk to take opportunity when I was half again like before. I bathed for maybe 10-15 minutes and get ready to get out of the room. Not even want to face that brat.

 

I walked it the bathroom and saw my room very quiet. I guess that jerk has gone out. I take my phone and called my best friend, Baekhyun.

 

"Baek, can I see you right now?" I asked him. "Sure. Where?". "Our favorite café. See you in five minutes".

 

I hang up and take my wallet and room key to locked the door. I ran downstairs and walked out from school to the café.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

•Chanyeol POV•

 

I'm so happy when I know Baekhyun gonna be my roommate. Baekhyun is my boyfriend for almost 2 years but Jongin doesn't know about it. He's so dumb.

 

I get a pnone call from Jongin when I'm just arrived at my room. I'm really sure he's gonna complained about his room to me. When he say that his room was cool and wanna to thank his dad.

 

I was surprised by his behavior. What's wrong with him? I need to go there to checked myself is that Jongin that I know or not.

 

I called Baek to say that I have to go somewhere before our date. He also said that he's gonna meet Kyungsoo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

•Jongin POV•

 

I arrived at school field where is our usual place to hangout. A few minutes later, Chanyeol hyung arrive. " Hey, hyung. Come on sit." I tapped the bench which where I was sit right now.

 

"So what do you want to tell me, huh??" asked Chanyeol hyung.

 

"Do you remember my little crush that I've told you?". Chanyeol hyung nodded. I never told him his name. "He's my roommate. And.." 

 

"And what?". "I've kissed him. On the lips. Two times actually." I said with my head face the ground.

 

" You what!? You kissed him?" I just nodded.

 

"Do you really like him?" I nodded. "As in love with him?" I nodded again. "But he hate me. What should I do, hyung?" I asked him.

 

"You need to win his heart. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter