Chapter 5

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jongin POV•

 

In the midnight, I woked up with a body lying next to me. I'm turned the lights on next to bed on top of a small drawer. I saw Kyungsoo hyung (yeah, I said that) sleeping with his head almost out of the bed.

 

I'm chuckled at his position. Slowly I put my hand under his neck and pull him up on the pillow slowly as I can. He's stirred a little bit. I sit up carefully as my head feeling a little dizzy.

 

Suddenly my stomach growled loudly. Ugh! I didn't eat anything since lunch. I bet hyung the same too.

 

"Hyung." I tapped his shoulders a few times until his eyes opened up a little bit. "What do you want?". "I'm hungry."I asked with a pouty face.

 

He rubbed his eyes and checked his phone. "Can I make you some porridge? Since you're sick right now." He asked with his bed voice. "Sure."

 

He get up and proceed to the kitchen. I get out of bed and sit on the couch. I watch him cook all the time. The way he cut, stir it and everything makes him look cute even if he is a guy.

 

"Jongin, come here." He called me and I walked to the kitchen's counter. He put a bowl of porridge in front of me and he sits on the stool besides me at the counter.

 

I starts to eat, forgetting about hyung. After a few spoons, I saw hyung was looking at me. He doesn't eat anything.

 

"Hyung, where is your meal?". "I only made it for you. You are sick. Don't worry about me.". He said and stood up. I grabbed his hand and make him sit again on the stool.

 

I take a spoon of porridge and told him to open his mouth. He obediently open."You have to eat too, hyung."I said as my hand puts the spoon in his mouth.

 

"Thank you." I nodded. We take turn to eat until it was empty. I went straight to my bed as hyung do the dishes. I waited for him to finished as I went lying on my bed.

 

He walked until he is in front of me. "Do you wanna sleep alone o-or l-like before?". He asked me with his hand on the back of his neck and blushes on his cheeks. Cute.

 

"Can I sleep with you again?" "S-Sure." He gets in under my sheets and I wrapped my arms around him. His back was facing my chest. I hope he doesn't feel my heartbeat that gonna explodes anytime.

 

When my eyes stating to close, hyung speaks."Jongin??" I hummed as response. "Is it true what you were saying at the hallway this morning? Do you mean it?"

 

"Yeah. I mean it. I really don't want to date anymore. I want to focused on school and my family." I said to him as my eyes began to watering.

 

I continued. "I've neglected my studies and my dad so much. I've been like this since my mom left us for another guy." Now, I'm crying on his shoulder. He turned and hugged me.

 

"Its okay, Jongin." He patted my back several times. "Don't you have friends?". "I'm only have the tall guy hyung and my dance teammate, Sehun." I sighed.

 

My mind flew away for a little bit when I'm realized that Kyungsoo hyung looked strangely at me. "Yes, hyung."

 

"Can I be your friend?" He asked me and I nodded immediately. He chuckled at me.

 

"Hey, I'm Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you." He released himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter