Chapter 14

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungie? Is that you?" the tall guy in front of me come closely to my face. "Its really you. I can't believe this. You're the same since you were kid. With those big eyes of yours, of course." This hyung really doesn't change at all.

 

"Hyuunngg!!" I whined and it gather my friends attention and starts to laugh. "Aww, why are you so cute?" He pinched my cheeks until it becomes red. "I'm not cute!".

 

"Oh, yes you are, Soo!" Jongin and the BaekYeol speaks at the same time. "Its hyung for you, Mr Kim." I pointed at Jongin and then to the most noisy couple, "And you two, wait for your punishment."

 

Both of them gulped. Haha. They really wanna meet Satansoo. "Kyungie, care to introduces who are these hot and cute guys with you?".

 

"Right. The tall and the short ones that waiting for my punishment were Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Yifan hyung just nod and wave at them. "Those two at the back were Taemin and his boyfriend, Minho." He do the same at the two.

 

"And this is my boyfriend, Jongin." Yifan hyung just eyed Jongin from head to toe. "Nice to meet you." Jongin bowed a little since Yifan hyung way older than him.

 

"You really got a good catch, Kyungie." He smile, then ruffles my hair. I looked at my side and saw Jongin pouted like a kid. "Hey. What do I say about pouting at me? KID."

 

"Hyung! I'm not pouting anymore!". He crossed his arms and walked towards Taemin. "Gege! Hurry up! We're late already." One of Yifan hyung's friends shouts from far. "Okay. Wait a minute." He replied.

 

"Can I have your number? Maybe we can hangout later. I'm sure my mom would love to see you again." He handed me his phone. We exchanged our phone number and waved him goodbye as we takes the seperated way.

 

Jongin snakes his le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter