Chapter 1

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

 

"Kyungsoo, wake up dear. Its time for your first day in your school." Ugh, mom can you give me five minutes more? I ask in my mind.

 

"Okay, mom. I'm up now." I answered her with a groan. My mom walked out of my room and I checked the time on the clock beside my bed. 7AM.

 

School starts at 8:30AM. I grab my towel and walked out towards bathroom outside my bedroom to do my morning business. After a few minutes, I walked back to my room to wear school uniform.

 

This is the first year that my school has a dress code for all students. And there is one more thing to add, DORM. This year only students that have big exams in the year have to stay in dorm.

 

Unfortunately, I'm the one who got the exams. Lucky me, because my best friend and his boyfriend, who is my cousin gonna be stuck there too with me the whole year.

 

I'm walked out of my room and go straight to the kitchen where my mom and dad are having their breakfast at the dining table. "Morning mom, dad." I greet them and sit at the chair of the table.

 

"So, are you ready to stay in dorm my son?" my dad ask me. "Maybe. Besides, Baekhyun and Chanyeol gonna be stuck there too." I answered with a smile on my face. "Kyungsoo, its already 8:05. If you don't go now, you're gonna be late at your school."

 

I stared at my mom with a shock face, eyes wides than the normal while my mouth still full with my sandwiches. Dammit, I'm late. "Dad, can you drive me to school? I have to bought my bags too. "Sure."

 

I ran out of dining table to my room and grab my schoolbag and three bags. Two of them are my clothes and the other are my books. I take the bags, walked out of the room and gave it to my dad at the front of my house.

 

"I'm gonna to miss you mom." I said to her as my arms hugs her. "I'm gonna miss you too, Kyungie."She said it to me and cries. "It's okay, mom. I can visit you guys sometimes. When I'm not busy with school."

 

She nodded to my answer and kissed my forehead. I bid her goodbye and goes inside the car and start the ride to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter