Chapter 7

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First month of mission.

 

First week.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

•Jongin POV•

 

 

I woke up earlier than usual cause I want to give hyung a surprise. I do my morning business after I looked at hyung's sleeping face.

 

 

I going to make some pancakes for him. I'm put on a grey apron belongs to hyung. I hope he doesn't mad at me cause I'm using his apron and 'his' kitchen.

 

 

I'm took out all the ingredients and starts to cook. I'm really hope that hyung like this.

 

 

"Jongin, what are you doing?" I'm startled for a second. Hyung's up. "I'm makes some pancakes for you. Would you like some?" I asked him. He nod while rubbing his eyes. How cute.

 

 

He sits on the stool and wants to ask something when I speaks. "Hyung. Can you go shower first? You're stink, you know?" "Yah!!!" He punched hardly at my arm when I was flipped the pancakes.

 

 

In a matter of seconds, the pan goes straight down to my left leg. "Ouch!! Hyung!" I'm leaning at the sink next to stove while holding my injured leg with my both hands.

 

 

"Oh my god! Jongin, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to punch you that hard. I'm so sorry" Kyungsoo hyung come rush to me, panicking. He's checking my leg."Its okay, hyung. its my fault, after all."

 

 

"No its really my fault." He's panicked again. I'm release my hands from the injured leg slowly and put on his shoulders, shaking lightly.

 

 

"Hyung! If you don't stop panicking right now, I'll kiss you." I told him seriously. He shut his mouth immediately.

 

 

"Good. Now, can you help me walked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter