Chapter 8

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jongin POV•

 

 

Its been three months, I get to know Kyungsoo hyung better. He loves his mom's kimchi spaghetti (I have to try it when I've got chance), nachos with a lot of cheese sauce on it.

 

 

He also loves singing. He always sings with Baek hyung and Yeol hyung raps. I've been wonder if I can join them with my dancing skills.

 

 

He also loves to bite his lips when he was concentrating on something. I'm always feel like I wanna kiss him right there every time he does that.

 

 

And the most shocking one that I've ever known about Kyungsoo hyung is his habit when he's sleeping. One night, I woked up to use the bathroom.

 

 

When I want to go sleep again, I glance at Kyung hyung. He was wearing a black not so tight boxer, a white t-shirt that half way up to his chest without his blanket covering him.

 

 

His right arm covering his eyes while his left inside the t-shirt. My jaw dropped at the sight I'm seeing right now. "Jongin, go to sleep right now! You don't want get a at this time."

 

 

I chanted a few times before I've brave myself to covered him up with blanket. After I've successfully get his arm out of his t-shirt, I saw him turned towards me with his thumb in his mouth.

 

 

He it like a baby. Hyung is more cuter than baby. Then he mumbling something but I can heard it clearly. "Don't leave me, Jongin."

 

 

Doesn't that means.... Oh my god!!!! I'm squealing inside. I didn't expect him to say that. I whisper next to his ear saying, "I'm not gonna leave you, hyung.". I pecked his cheek and go back to sleep forgetting the 'y scene'.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

 

When I heard whisper 'I'm gonna leave you, hyung' I thought that was a dream. But when I feel something warm on my cheek, I know its not a dream.

 

 

I'm open my eyes a little bit and saw Jongin in front of me in the dim light. I saw he's smiling. I guess he's really happy right now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next day, school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I was walking with Baek in the hallway full of students. Then I saw Jongin talking to Chanyeol at his locker. "Baek, there is Chanyeol with Jongin."

 

 

I nudged Baek with my shoulder. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter