Chapter 15

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me, Baek and Taemin in the kitchen preparing the chickens and others for our BBQ party. We've buy at least 7-8 chickens that cut to big and small pieces. How we gonna to eat so many chickens? Maybe our boyfriends outside can eat so many pieces.

 

Our boyfriend at the outside preparing the grill for 'their' food. I trusted Yeol to do it cause I know he know how to prepared it. We brought out food outside and saw Jongin and Minho trying to help Yeol. "Yeol, ready?".

 

He looks up and nod. I take a big plate of chickens marinates with some BBQ sauce and other ingredients. I gave it to Yeol to grilled it. I take some sausages and potato wedges to grilled as well.

 

While we grilled it, we heard the other boys chatting happily on the mat spreading on the grass. "Hey, Yeol? How come you didn't tell me about Jongin being your friend?" I'm flipping the sausages and wedges to let it cooked on the other side.

 

"Because I didn't want to tell you, I guess". "You guess?" I heard Yeol sigh before he flipping the chicken. "You know how his attitude before, right?" I nod and he's continue. "If I tell you, probably you will hooked by him and then he left you. I don't want you broken or sad."

 

I patted his shoulders and thank him for that. "Boys, get yours now!" Yeol shouted, the boys except Jongin that staring up the sky full of stars race to get their food. "Hey, slow down. Yeol, can you take care of this?" pointing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter