Chapter 13

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From this time onwards, it will be Kyungsoo's POV.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

After a few hours of driving, we arrived at Taemin's beach house. The BaekYeol that sits at the back began to talk about how beautiful the scenery at that time. We arrived just on time for sunset.

 

Baek just dragged his boyfriend to the beach while I'm waiting for Jongin to refresh himself. "Jongin, are you okay?". He just smile and nod. He take my hand and walked towards the beach.

 

We sat down next to the other couple on the sands enjoying the sunset. A few minutes later, it began to dark. Jongin called Taemin to tells him that we arrived already but only to be told to wait for a while because he is not there yet.

 

Maybe ten minutes later, a car comes into our view. Its Taemin on the passenger side while a tall guy drives. Taemin gets out of car and ran towards us. "Hey, you made it!". He high-fived with Jongin and hug me.

 

"Oh! Who is this?" He's looking at the BaekYeol. "Hey, Tae. Don't you dare to not know me." Yeol hooked his arm around Taemin's neck. "Okay, okay. How are you, Chan?". "I'm fine. Meet my boyfriend, Baekhyun."

 

Yeol introduced Baek to Taemin. "Nice to meet you, Baekhyun.". "You too, Taemin." They shakes their hands. Then the tall guy comes to us and put his arm around Jongin's cousin waist.

 

"Guys, meet Minho. He is my boyfriend." "Hey nice to meet you guys, finally. Min to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter