Chapter 11

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

 

"Soo? Wake up. Its 8 already." Baek shakes me to wake me up. "Baek, I don't want to go to school today.". I told him with a sleepy voice even though I'm wide awake.

 

 

"Okay. Are you sure you can stay here all day?" Baek asked. "Nope. I'm not gonna stay here all day, Baek. I want to go to my mom. I miss her.".

 

 

"But what about your clothes, Soo?". "I can use yours.". Baek shakes his head and speaks. "No way, you have to go back to your room. I'm sure Jongin leave the door unlocked since you didn't bring anything."

 

 

"Yeah. I have to wait a few minutes after the bell rings.". "Baekkie, its almost 8:30. If we don't go right now, we'll be late." Yeol interrupt us.

 

 

"Okay. You wait for me outside. I'll be there in a minute." Baek said to his guy then look at me. "Soo, be safe okay?" I nodded.

 

 

We waved each other goodbye and I have to wait for the bell rings. A few minutes after the bell rings, I back to my room and get ready.

 

 

Then I called the school office telling that I have to go back to my house for family matters. I walked to my house and called my mom telling that I'm on my way there.

 

 

When I get to my house, I told her everything I saw yesterday. She told me to stay here until school is end. But when lunch, I told my mom that I wanna go to park.

 

 

Before I leave, I told her if Jongin comes here asking for me, she have to pretend to be panic about my missing.I bid her goodbye and walked towards park.

 

 

When I arrive there, I sits down on a swing. I just keep thinking how to confront Jongin after what I saw. I just keep my eyes to staring to the ground, then heads

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter