Chapter 12

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

 

I'm packing our things when suddenly Jongin back hugged me. "Hyyuunngg." He whined loudly next to my ear. "What do you want now? I'll give you."

 

 

"Really?" He release me and sits on his bed. "Yes, Jongin. Anything.". He placed his finger on his chin and pretend to think. He grinned and stood up in front of me.

 

 

He placed his arms around my waist and hold me closer to him. "Can we go for a date? Now?". I'm packing right now because we're leaving tomorrow.

 

 

I pecked his lips and smiles. "Can we go after I get a nap? I'm tired. I have to pack my things and yours too. Haven't you try to pack by yourself?"

 

 

 "Of course we can go after you get your precious nap. I slapped his arm. "Jongin!". "Ow. That hurts. For your info, back then I'm a spoiled guy. I have my maids to do everything for me."

 

 

 I released myself and walked straight to our closets. "You can't do it yourself. Such a kid. You deserved better than me, KID."

 

 

"What did you say, hyung?" He takes a step forward. "Kid?" Another step. "Do you wanna see what this kid can do to you?" Another step.

 

 

"Yes. I would like to see, KID." I smirked as Jongin walked to me and pressed his both palms at the closet's door. He stares lovingly and leans for a kiss.

 

 

We kiss slowly than what we always do. My hands automatically circled around his neck. Then he placed his arms on my waist.

 

 

Suddenly he walked backwards but his lips still keep intact with me.He pulls me together with him until we ended up on his bed. I'm straddling him as he deepen the kiss turned to a hot make out.

 

 

We makeout until we lost our breath.We're catch our breath again and placed our foreheads together. He smiles and speaks, "That is what this kid can do for you. Are you satisfied with that, hyung?"

 

 

"Yeah, very satisfied. Can I have it everyday?".I asked him. He nodded and pull me down with my face faced his neck. He huf me and whisper to my ear, "You said earlier that you wanna take a nap. You can sleep on top of me."

 

 

I nodded and drifted to sleep. I hope that he will wake me up for our date.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Its already 7PM when we walked out of the dorm building holding hands. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked him while our legs takes us to the nearest bus stop.

 

 

"I'm just wanna watch you sleep. All these days, you always wakes up early than me. How am I gonna to look at your angel faced when you were awake." Angel faced??

 

 

We get on to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter