Chapter 6

Kim Jongin is my ROOMMATE!??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Kyungsoo POV•

 

What the hell! Did he really said that to my mom? As he can read my mind, he looked at me and nodded. "Oh, really? Why you didn't you tell me anything, Soo?" mom asked me.

 

"Mom, I'm n-". "We're just start dating a few days ago." I've been cutted off again.""Jongin!!!" They laughed at me when I glared at Jongin.

 

"Okay, boys. Get inside. I'm sure you two didn't breakfast at your school." I nodded at her. I'm free myself from Jongin and walked in with my mom. Jongin being lefted alone outside.

 

"Soo, get your guy inside." Mom lefted me at the doorway. "Jongin, come inside now. I'm not done with you yet." I snapped at him with low voice.

 

I walked in when suddenly he back hugged me and whisper next to my ear. "I'm sorry, hyung. I will tell your mom the truth." I pinch his arm and nodded. I walked in with my face deep in red.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After we had breakfast, Jongin were chatting with my dad at the living room. Mom and I do the dishes. "Mom, I want to tell you something." "What is it, dear? Is this about Jongin?" I nodded.

 

"Me and Jongin aren't dating. He just my roommate.". "I know". 

 

"You know? How did you know?". "I saw how you doesn't like him to touch you. Also you always tell me anything. You can't keep secrets from me." Right. I'm always failed to keep secrets from my parents.

 

Mom continued, "I'm also saw him back hugged you earlier and your face were so red. You like him, do you?" I'm just stared at my mom. Did I like him? Did I?

 

"I don't know mom.". "He likes you, Soo. I can see it in his eyes. The way he stared at you, he smiles when he sees you." Wow. Maybe that's why he wanted to changed. Because of me.

 

"Why did you say that he wanna changed?" Oops. I've must said it out loud. "Before he know me, he's a playboy. A player. That why I cant trust him. He can break my heart anytime, mom."

 

 Silence surrounding us. We finished doing the dishes and walked towards living room when my hand grabbed by mom.

 

"You have to trust me this time. Trust him too. You are a good guy for him to break your heart. Give him a chance. Give yourself a chance. He's willing to changed himself for you."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter