Two

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is this thing that I got again?” Jackson looked confused.

“Aish, Jackson. Last time okay. It’s a special year-long project that the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) decided for this year’s theme. They wanted to appeal to couples and family. You’ve been accepted as an honorary ambassador to play the part of the boyfriend in a couple sharing Korean culture.” His manager explained clearly.

“But what do I do? I know very little about Korean culture. How do I show everyone else the beauty of Korea if I don’t know it, hyung?”

“Jackson, I don’t know. Probably there’s going to be a few photo shoots, events, commercials, and such. All I heard was they wanted a foreigner to be one of the ambassador. And they already selected Heo Youngji as the girlfriend. I guess they wanted someone who is new to Korea and who is also very interested in the culture. That’s where you come in.” His manager rubbed his temples before leaning back into his seat.

“Wait. Just wait a minute.” Jackson shouted, “Heo Youngji?”

“Yes, Jackson.”

“Oh good. I was worried that it’s going to be someone older that I don’t know.” Jackson seemed happier.

“That’s good. I told them that you’ll be the honorary ambassador. I’ll let you know the schedule as soon as I get it.” His manager said.

 

--

 

Back at the dorm, Jackson decided to share the exciting news with his roommate, Mark Tuan.

“This is going to be the best proje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter