One

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Youngji, are you okay?” Her manager asked.

“I’m fine. I was just shocked that I could be an honorary ambassador for Korea Tourist Organization (KTO).” Youngji smiled brightly bouncing back from the initial shock.

“Alright don’t get so excited. Youngji, sit down,” her manager told her, “It’s going to be one year. They’re still working on casting the boyfriend of the couple. Last time, I heard it was down to two people.”

“Unnie, thanks so much. I’m so excited for this special project.”

“Off you go. I’ll let you know who will play the other part and anything important.”

“Thanks unnie” Youngji hugged her manager tightly as she skipped away, “I’m going to call my parents about this exciting news.”

 After Youngji shared her new project, she got a message from her manager.

“Wow this was fast.” Youngji thought as she opened her phone.

 

Youngji, they made the final decision. Wang Jackson is going to play the boyfriend part.

 

Her heart almost stopped.

The last time Youngji saw Jackson was almost two months ago. They weren’t on bad terms. Just work has kept her really busy.

“No, this can’t be.” Youngji shook her head repeated as she rushed into her manager’s office, “Unnie.”

“Oh, Youngji”

“Are you sure? Jackson. Wang Jackson.”

Her manager read the email once more before confirming.

Youngji held onto t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter