Ten

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, the two idols had dressed up in matching outfits for the press conference. Jackson and Youngji walked onto the center of the red carpet with their arms locked together. Multiple flashes went off as they smiled brightly without blinking once. Jackson leaned over to whisper something to Youngji, causing the latter to feel slightly embarrassed. Jackson unlinked their arms and walked off first with a big smile on his face, leaving Youngji behind.

Jackson and Youngji took a seat on either side of the president of Korea Tourism Organization as they waited for the reporters to settle down. Even though it was a short press conference with photos, Jackson was slightly nervous. Jackson could tell Youngji was nervous as she gave a weak smile as a reply.

“Would you like to say a few words about being selected as this year’s ambassadors? A reporter asked.

“I’m honored and excited to be an ambassador for Korea Tourism Organization. I am going to work hard to spread Korean culture and beauty for anybody who’s interested”

“I’m grateful and kind of shocked that I was selected for KTO ambassador. I’m from Taiwan, but I would like to share with everybody the fun and best places in Korea.”

After the reporters asked a few questions to the president about selecting and working with them, the reporters finally asked questions that the general public were definitely interested in.

“What are your ideal types?” A reporter asked.

“I like someone who is bright and determined.” Jackson said as he looked at Youngji automatically.

Even though Youngji was expecting that question, her heart was fluttering. Youngji took a shy peek at Jackson, catching Jackson’s attention.

“I don’t know if I can say my ideal type. Jackson will get jealous and angry if I do” Youngji answered wittingly while glancing at Jackson.

Everybody laughed loudly from her response except Jackson who scoffed. It was a great response except one particular reporter, who was persistent.

“Everyone has been wondering since you’ve entered the second Roommate season. What is your opinion of GOT7’s Wang Jackson?”

“I think he is very talented person whether it comes to singing, dancing, rapping or martial arts tricking. He is also very funny person.” Youngji answered very honestly.

Jackson nodded to her response happily.

“That’s not what I’m saying. I meant, have you ever thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter