Nine

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since JB showed up on CF set, gossip from noonas had traveled to Jackson’s ear. Jackson failed to change their minds when they were complimenting JB’s broad chest. Jackson sulked because Jackson’s best feature was his legs and JB won in that department. He hated to admit it was true because it was especially since he would steal looks when JB got off from the shower.

“Ah, they look so great. Those two would make a cute couple.” One noona would tease.

“Couple? Seriously? I’m right here next to Youngji and all those noonas could talk about is JB.” Jackson scoffed.

Jackson didn’t like it every second that JB was here. Not only did the noonas fangirl over JB, he even stole Youngji’s attention. Jackson didn’t know why Youngji was so excited talking to JB.

“Don’t act so cute. Don’t flirt.” Jackson thought.

Jackson had enough of the gossip, the noonas and especially of JB. Jackson had to take control. He slid closer to Youngji and threw his arm over her shoulder. Youngji was stunned at Jackson’s sudden action which only Jackson smirked.

“JB, she’s my girlfriend. Go talk to someone else.” Jackson stated.

It was partly true. Youngji was his girlfriend, on the CF filming and project only.

“Jackson, what are you doing?” Youngji felt flustered as she tried to remove his arm.

Jackson stood still with a bright smile on his face. It was the face telling JB to get lost.

“Hey are you jealous?” JB laughed, noticing the sour look on Jackson’s face.

“Yeah, I’m jealous.” Jackson stated, emphasizing on the word jealous.

Youngji stopped struggling when she heard those words. JB took one look at Youngji, who focused her attention on Jackson.

“Filming in 5 seconds” Someone announced.

“I should be going.” JB said as he nodded goodbye to Youngji.

 

--

 

The director had told them before the next scene they could say whatever they like after saying a few lines. It was the actions that the director wanted to capture. Jackson went off to the side with the director to discuss one thing before heading back.

Jackson walked around Myeongdong looking amazed at the shops. One particular shop had caught his eye. As he went inside the café, he took a seat by the window. Smiling, He heard a movement behind him.

“Here you go.” A waitress came over to his table bringing over a small cake.

“I didn’t order this.” Jackson went over his line.

“A girl told me earlier to give this to you.” The waitress answered.

“Thank you”

As on cue, Jackson received a phone call.

“Hey, apparently a girl had bought me a cake.” Jackson said.

There was no response.

“Hello?” Jackson spoke.

A small pair of hands covered his eyes. He felt excited. He didn’t even need to guess who it was because he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter