Three

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days later, Youngji has grown accustomed to the idea that Jackson is going to be her “boyfriend” as part of the spreading Korea culture project. She didn’t know how lucky she was to have her unnies consulting her and giving her tons of energy. Youngji almost forgot why she accepted this project.

“Hello,” Youngji smiled and bowed deeply as she stepped inside the photo shoot area to everyone in the room.

Youngji sat on a chair in the dressing room and waited for a stylist to do her hair and make-up.

 

--

 

“Hello” She recognized his husky voice instantly.

“Just make sure to not fall for him for real,” Youngji whispered to herself, “Again.”

 “Oh, no. We’re wearing couple outfits.” Youngji dreaded.

Youngji walked over to Jackson with a polite greeting.

“Hey did you read my text?” Jackson asked.

“No.” Youngji answered. The past few days she limited her phone use and would only check her phone if her unnies or manager was calling.

“Oh, it’s not really important then,” Jackson walked away from Youngji.

“Wait, Jackson,” Youngji was about to follow him to say her explanation instead she stood still.

“Alright, let’s start the photo shoot,” the photographer announced.

Jackson walked towards Youngji and smiled as if they didn’t have a mini spat just a minute ago. Youngji made sure to keep a little distance between the two of them. She wasn’t sure what to do in this situation.

“Could the both of you stand a little closer? At least, look at each other” the photographer stopped taking photos after looking after a few results.

Youngji had never done an unsatisfactory job before. Why couldn’t she get it together?

“Come here,” Jackson pulled her wrist and slung his arm over her shoulder.

“What-What are you doing?” Youngji was flustered due to Jackson’s sudden action.

“Let’s not fight now. Put your hand on my waist” Jackson took her hand and placed it firmly, “Just smile.”

Ba-thump!

Ba-thump!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter