Seven

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the night, Jackson made sure those two didn’t talk without him. Not once did Jackson smile after he broke apart JB, his leader from Heo Youngji.  JB was grinning so wide Jackson felt the need to pull JB and his own ears off.

If his leader had a feeling for a girl, Jackson would have been estatic. As an idol, it’s not every day one get to find a girl more than just a girl. Teasing, joking and sharing news about girls would get Jackson excited and playfully jealous.

“Jackson, I think Youngji is cute.” JB complimented.

“Of course.” Jackson raised his eyebrow.

Jackson knew how adorable the pigtailed red-headed girl is from her silent alligator laughs, her determination whether it’s dancing or singing to her wrap full of greens. JB didn’t have to tell Jackson twice.

“I told her I’m her fan.”

“Hm.”

Jackson didn’t feel cheerful at all that Youngji had gained a new fan, particularly a fan who was also his leader and a boy.  Jackson’s eyes narrowed sizing up JB, who had a goofy grin on his face.

“I like Youngji. If it’s alright, I want to ask her out. Unless you like her, then I won’t” JB told Jackson first.

“I don’t like Youngji like that. Why would you ask me?” Jackson replied, but he felt uncomfortable with his answer. Jackson purposely didn’t respond to JB’s confession. Why was JB making a move on Youngji bothering him?

“Well, it’s because you’re close with Youngji. You seem to know her better than I do right now. That will change over time.” JB hugged Jackson.

“Hey, why do you like her?” Jackson interrogated releasing the hug.

“She seemed to catch my eye. I can’t seem to stop thinking about her since I’ve been watching roommate. I guess.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter