Four

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though filming for Roommate Season 2 has been delayed for the following year due to compensation for schedules, everyone decided to get together just to catch up. It was the brilliant idea by Gookju and Nana to plan a party where guests are invited. The party was actually a mask for inviting boys and men over to meet and hopefully find someone special. Sunny had no choice, but to go with the flow.

“Sunny, Nana. Go call people. I already call a few. Youngji and I are going to make some food.” Gookju smiled while she put on her apron.

“Let’s remind everyone to invite people for tonight.” Nana laughed, “Youngji, Call Jackson.”

Sunny and Gookju were really giddy causing Youngji to suspect something.

“Tell him to invite Jr.” Sunny added, “In fact all of GOT7.”

“Also tell him to invite 2pm’s Taecyeon. It would also be great if all of 2pm could come too.” Gookju danced one of their songs “Heartbeat”.

“Why? Unnie, Can’t you call him?” Youngji knew they were up to something.

“Your unnies are kind of busy. Please help us out, Youngji”, Gookju started chopping the kimchi, “I’m making Soondubu jjigae.”

“Nana, call Dongwook. Tell him to get lots of beef, chicken, and pork. We’ve got mouths to feed.” Sunny said while looking at her phone contacts.

“Okay, unnie”, Nana replied.

Her unnies were busy doing things so Youngji decided to call Jackson. GOT7’s She ‘s a monster was playing in the background while she waited. Youngji was about to speak when she heard his voicemail.

“Hello, this is GOT7’s Jackson. I’m not here at the moment. So I’ll call you back when my ‘manager’ hands me my phone.”

Beep.

“Hi. It’s Youngji. Gookju, Sunny, and Nana unnie told me to call you to remind you to invite GOT7 especially Jr. and also 2pm. It would be great if Taecyeon sunbaenim could come too. Uhhh…See you then” Youngji hanged up quickly.

The kitchen was pretty silent except for the sizzling sound of the tofu stew. Gookju could only sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter