Sensible Tea

What if

So what do I say? How to I phrase it in a perfect way? What words fit? It is more complicated. I knew I shouldn't have said yes to the invitation. I must have been sincerely high. There is no way that I was sober and yet said yes to be the idiot giving the bestfriend toast. I mean come on. Who wants to hear the lesbian speak about something she can't attain. Although, it is true that not everyone knows. I mean I don't wear a signboard shouting to the world about my uality. I mean seriously. If I did such a ridiculous act, my folks would have a heart attack. Simultaneously, just for the added dramatic effect of how true love bond two people. I'm digressing. I'm panting. 

I paused, stopping the senseless walking. 'Finally, you decide to be sane.' Sunny says nonchalantently. Her eyes leaving her manga for a moment to judge. I smiled sarcastically in gratitude. 'I can't do this.' I exclaimed as I took the empty spot beside her on the couch. 'You grown fatter.' she passes the insult like a morning tea. 'You are suppose to be a really good friend and be helping me in my predicament!' I said while leaning all my glourious fats onto her. 

She sighs, shrug me off and place Luffy down onto the coffee table. 'You get the cold truth since you are such a pain. It is 2 in the freaking morning. So fattie, roll home.' She whined. 'And I embrace the fats that makes me an underweight idiot.' I replied.  We enjoyed a moment of silence on the couch as my weight was wholeheartedly on her. 'First you burst into my house, claim its parameters by being a nut in constant motion. Now, you even place all your weight over my personal space.' she states my every previous actions as if they were acts against a law. 'I still love you.' I say in defense. 'Love isn't going to help your case.' She replies crisply.

I pouted. 'I hate mornings.' I state. 'I hate weddings too.' I continued. 'I hate public, I hate the crowd, I hate the speeches.' I added on. 'Which you are suppose to do all of that in one go.' She replies without any sting. 'Yes. I am. I have no idea what to say Soonkyu.' My head slump down as I could only see a tall wall of silence ahead. 'Besides, I must say I'm not good with relationships. Number 1, according to religion, I am on a path straight to Hell's flames. Number 2, I don't have the best record with long term of anything, other than a hand full of things. 3, I don't even like man that way.' I asserted the facts of why I doing a speech for her is a terrible idea. 

'4, you blabber too little to most people but become a freaking headless chicken only when you are around a close few. 5, you are selected so man up woman.' she scolded. I stare sadly across at the hands of her wall clock. 'Do my rambling thoughts sound that much like a chicken?' I questioned. Instead of answering with words, she mimic the sounds of a chicken freely. I know I should have been insulted but I burst out laughing instead. We both did. 

When the laughter had died down, 'Taeng, don't do a script, go with the flow. Find a song, listen to its lyrics then reflect on what you really wish for Fany and go with it.' Sunny advices. 'A good song always inspire you anyway.' Upon hearing her sole serious words of a good idea, I pulled her in for a massive embrace. I thought she would have hit my head. On the contrary, she patted it softly. 'Autumn is here. Rest well.' My body tensed up at her words.

I blinked a few times at her worried face. 'Your dark eye rings are a giveaway.' she hints. I proceeded to push up my glasses. She rolls her eyes at my undermining of her observational skills. 'Do you want to talk about it?' she softly asks. 'No.' I sternly said. My body language reacting and making me turn away from her concern gaze. 'I'm fine.' I mumbled. Sunny stands. Walked over and faces me at eye level, 'when you need, I am here. Be it on the record or off. I will go make you tea as you will soon start rambling about what to say for your speech as a distraction this time.' she says and predict with accuracy of my behaviour. I stuck out my tongue like a kid as she made her way to the kitchen. 

'You know, each patient carries his doctor inside of him and that doctors are fine as long as you don't need them!' I yelled out at her while she was comfortably taking her teapot from the top cabinet. 'Qouting two famous individuals doesn't give you more merit, it just shows how irritating doctors are as patients.' Sunny fires straight at the heart indifferently. I could only accept defeat and pout as I await for tea.