Number 15

Actual Boyfriends

In which Taehyung is a totally hardcore mafia boss or something like that.

nah i just dont even know what to put for descriptions anymore lmao. but i've written psycho!tae so i felt kookie deserved a turn. psycho!kook this time!! 


Jungkook was staring hard at Jimin when he came to relay the information from the latest deal. It was bad news - doing deals with VIXX was never a great plan because they were such s (Han Sanghyuk was always the worst) - and Jimin felt it had been inevitable that they’d Taehyung over.

 

“I ing told you they’d do that,” Jungkook growled, his grip on Taehyung’s shoulder tightening. Jimin flinched but Taehyung just lifted a hand to link their fingers together.

 

“Doesn’t hurt to try, baby.” Taehyung was always too trusting with his deals. Jimin was amazed that he was one of the cities biggest mafia bosses. He was certain Jungkook played a big part in that title though. “You can go, Jiminie.”

 

Jimin bowed nervously, shooting a cautious glance towards Jungkook. The teens eyes were no longer staring at Jimin and were now focused solely on Taehyung.

 

While Jimin may never understand how someone so strange and excitable  as Taehyung got someone like Jungkook wrapped around his finger, he wasn’t ungrateful for it. At least, as Taehyung’s best friend, this meant Jimin was safe from the psychopath’s wrath.

 

Jeon Jungkook was a terrifying, no question. He never knew where to stop - how to stop - and he had spilled more blood than the entire gang combined. While terrifying, he was certainly a good person to have on your side.

 

Jungkook watching Jimin scuttle out the room before turning to press his lips to Taehyung’s temple. “What are you gonna do about this?”

 

Taehyung hummed in consideration, returning Jungkook’s kiss. “I don’t know yet. I’m thinking we should go retrieve our money but whether we just scare them or end their lives is the problem.”

 

“Well, we know which one I would prefer…” Jungkook murmured as he crawled into Taehyung’s lap, straddling the older boy’s hips and burying his face into Taehyung’s neck, “but I’d rather go with whatever you want.”

 

Taehyung giggled quietly as Jungkook began leaving soft kisses on his throat, carding a hand through Jungkook’s hair. He adored the moments when Jungkook would be gentle, light touches and feather kisses. It was a side only he got to see - and he loved it.

 

“Do you want to choose this time?” Taehyung asked and Jungkook rose his head quickly. “I haven’t let you have your fun in a while and I’ve noticed you getting more antsy lately. I thought you were going to strangle me last night while we were ing.”

 

Jungkook’s face lit up. “Can I?”

 

“Of course, baby, anything for you.”

 

Jungkook grinned widely before leaning in to quickly catch Taehyung’s lips with his own. “Who will babysit you when I’m away?”

 

“B-babysit?” Taehyung spluttered. “I hired you as a bodyguard, you’re protecting me, not babysitting, you little .”

 

“Mm, whatever you say, hyung,” Jungkook chuckled. “Really though, I’ll ask Yoongi hyung to take over for tonight. I’ll be back by morning.”

 

Taehyung groaned quietly, bumping his forehead against Jungkook’s. “You mean I have to deal with Yoongi’s complaining all night?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You’re the worst.”

 

Jungkook smirked. “You said I could have my fun, remember?”

 

“You’re still the worst.”

 

***

“Jesus, Jungkook, you did a real good job this time.” Hoseok could only stare dumbly at the TV as the news programme showed the footage of the carnage Jungkook caused.

 

The news reporter spoke above the footage, telling of how the six young men were found brutally slaughtered in what seemed to be their hideout. It was speculated that the murders were a result of gang activity-

 

Taehyung cut off the TV, rolling his eyes at Jungkook. “You love to go overboard, don’t you?”

 

Jungkook snickered. “Never seems to be a problem when I’m ing you into the mattress, TaeTae.”

 

Jimin choked on his drink and Seokjin looked plain uncomfortable.

 

“Gross Jungkook, keep that to yourselves,” Namjoon spoke for everyone in the room. “I thought we were discussing our next moves on EXO here.”

 

“That got boring,” Jungkook whined and Taehyung pinched his arm.

 

“Respect your hyungs,” Taehyung said and Jungkook glared at him for a moment before deciding it wasn’t worth bothering over. He slumped onto Taehyung’s shoulder, shutting his eyes. Taehyung smiled down at the young bodyguard and wrapped an arm around his shoulders to pull him closer.

 

“So, where were we?”


can you tell im hyuk biased (vixx). oh my lovely sweet child. (who is secretly satan tho) WHAT IS WITH THESE DEMON MAKNAES. oh my god. i realise now all my biases are maknaes, or maknae line... tae, kook, hyuk, hwasa, yugyeom.... WHERE WILL IT END OTL

please do leave a comment!! it really makes me happy when you leave comments ^^