Number 11

Actual Boyfriends

In which I have had a very emotionally distressing day and sleepy n cuddly Taekook makes me feel better.

((by emotionally distressing i mean there was so much angst posted that i ended up a cryin wreck at lunchtime -- meaning i was screaming at my friends about how taekook deserve to be happy)) 


Jungkook always thought Taehyung was a work of art. He was so gorgeous no matter what, whether he was smiling, crying or even making those stupid faces of his.

He looked beautiful when he danced, he looked beautiful when he would run around screaming, he looked beautiful when he would tease Jimin until he got kicked and he looked especially beautiful curled up into Jungkook’s side.

The two boys were lying on the couch in the dorm watching a movie while their hyungs slept, being quiet for the first time since they woke up this morning.

Taehyung had his head resting on Jungkook’s chest while Jungkook had an arm slung loosely over Taehyung’s back, his hand carding rhythmically through the older boy’s hair. Taehyung drew small squiggly shapes on Jungkook’s collarbone, his eyes beginning to fall shut in exhaustion.

Jungkook smiled down at Taehyung in content, having lost interest in the movie a long time ago, completely entranced by the boy falling asleep against him.

“What are you thinking about?” Taehyung asked suddenly, looking up at Jungkook. He was half asleep and totally ready to drop off at any second.

Jungkook stopped Taehyung’s hair, letting his hand rest at the back of his neck. “You.”

Taehyung grinned sleepily, dropping his head back onto Jungkook’s chest. “Damn right, you should be.”

“Did you just ask so you could find out whether I was thinking about you or not?”

“Maybe.”

Taehyung yawned, burying his face into Jungkook’s tshirt and Jungkook continued his running his hand through the dark brown locks. He planted a soft kiss on to the top of Taehyung’s head and nuzzled himself in closer to the other boy as he settled down to sleep too.

“Goodnight Tae.”

Taehyung hummed quietly in response. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”