Number 2

Actual Boyfriends

In which Bangtan Sonyeondan is a totally serious gang and Taehyung is a totally psychotic idiot (who will destory anything that wants to hurt his precious little bunny).

A/N: there's nothing graphic in here, it's more about cute boyfriends. Or at least, that's what I aimed for.


 

“Did you really think you could get away with any kind of attack on Jeon Jungkook?” Yoongi asked the man in disbelief. “I knew your gang wasn’t exactly smart but damn.”

 

Three more members of Bangtan Sonyeondan stood behind Yoongi, shaking their heads in confusion. The eldest stepped forward and looked the older man up and down.

 

“Are you new to your gang?” Seokjin asked, cocking his head to the side. The man scoffed.

 

“Why? Acting all high and mighty just because you have been in yours longer?” He rolled his eyes. “You’re all kids! One isn’t even out of his teens!”

 

“Is that why you targeted Jungkook? Because he’s only 18?” Namjoon asked, a laugh bubbling up in his throat.

 

“He was an easy target, just wandering around the grounds,” the man snorted. “You would have taken him out too, if he were from an opposing gang. Besides, I would have managed to kill him if the stupid didn’t drop his phone.”
 

Jungkook had gotten extremely lucky that time, having been playing a game and losing his grip on the small device. The bullet just missed him when he knelt down to retrieve it. The three shuddered at the thought of what would happen had the bullet actually hit him, never mind killed him. It’s already gonna be pretty bad.

 

“So, what, is the kid royalty or something? He’s literally just another gang member. His age is irrelevant,” the man continued. This time Namjoon actually did laugh.


Hoseok let out a laugh too, turning his head to the door as Jimin walked in with Jungkook just behind him. “I take it you joined a few days ago at the most.”

 

“Oh, so no one told him in time,” Jimin pieced together what they were talking about quickly. The man tied up frowned, now getting slightly nervous.

 

“Told me about what?”

 

Jungkook answered him this time. “Taehyung. He’s probably better known as V though.”

 

“Who exactly is he?” the man spat out, watching an adoring smile grow on the youngest’s face.

 

“Your worst nightmare,” Jimin chucked. “He’s a complete psychopath, no doubt about it, but he loves Jungkook more than everything else in this whole world. In fact, we probably would have been too scared to even let him into Bangtan Sonyeondan if Jungkook wasn’t here.”

 

“He really is something else,” Seokjin commented, fondly. “He’s loyal though, and quite a little sweetheart to people he likes.”

 

“Oh, but he really, really doesn’t like you,” Yoongi mumbled. “I almost feel sorry for you.”

 

Taehyung appeared from a door leading to a small chamber, bounding over to Jungkook’s side. He wrapped an arm around the boy’s shoulders, taking the lollipop in his mouth out with his free hand.

 

“You okay, Kookie?” Taehyung spoke, his deep voice surprising the other gang member. It didn’t seem to fit with the adorable face. Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung but let himself be pulled into Taehyung’s side anyway.

 

“As okay as I was five minutes ago,” he replied. “The bullet didn’t even hit me!”

 

“But you could be emotionally traumatised or something!” Taehyung pouted, nuzzling his nose against Jungkook’s cheek. Jungkook glared jokingly at the older boy before planting a sweet kiss on his cheek.

 

“Whatever, you dork. Go play,” he commanded and the elder happily obliged. He stole a kiss from Jungkook and took his arm away, skipping over to the man who was bound to the chair. Hoseok moved to help him instantly, tugging the resisting man into the chamber Taehyung came from.

 

“You better be out and cleaned up by nine if you want me to watch that anime with you!” Jungkook called to Taehyung’s back. The boy looked over his shoulder with a grin of acknowledgement, pushing the man into the chamber. Hoseok stayed in there for a minute, assisting Taehyung with binding the man again before returning, closing the door behind him.

 

“Damn, that smile of his is creepy,” Hoseok murmured, shivering. Jungkook huffed out a laugh and turned to leave.

The screams started soon after.


im a total er for psychotic!taehyung, i want more fics with him being completely murderous and insane ;-; i would try to write a fic with him like that but i'm a loser and hates writing about my favs getting hurt ((i can't even write angst properly bc i feel too bad for them im a l o s e r)) but this was just scratching the surface of that ---of course with taekook