Number 10

Actual Boyfriends

Taehyung is overly friendly and Jungkook just wanted to escape the rain.


“Oh, my final paper is in my bag,” Taehyung mumbled, peering out into the rain. “I guess we’re stuck here!”

Jungkook turned to look at the strange boy next to him in confusion. It was just the two of them hiding out from the rain under the shop’s awning so there was no one else he could have been talking about.

 

“We?”

Taehyung grinned widely at him. “Of course, we!”

“I was actually gonna, you know, go,” Jungkook laughed nervously, sliding away from Taehyung. The two shared a class together but had never actually talked beyond introducing themselves.

Jungkook began to head out, preferring to take his chances with the rain but Taehyung grabbed his backpack strap with a creepy smile on his face.

“But the rain! The rain!” he cried out dramatically. “What if you were to get sick? What if you can’t hand in the paper? Oh, woe!”

Jungkook stared in horror at the way the older boy was currently swooning over in fake worry, subtly trying to peel the other’s hand off his bag.

“You’re weird,” he told Taehyung who straightened up and nodded solemnly.

“I was dropped a lot as a baby.”

“...I can tell.”

Taehyung yanked the raven haired boy back, dragging Jungkook down to sit next to him on the dry patch of ground. “It seems we will be here for a while, you better get comfy.”


“There you go again with the ‘we’.”

“Well, you’ll stay with me, won’t you?” Taehyung pouted cutely at Jungkook, nuzzling into his arm. “Please?”

Jungkook rolled his eyes but replied with an amused ‘sure’ instead. He was certain it was a bad idea as Taehyung brightened, clinging to Jungkook instantly.

“Do you think they would deliver pizza here?”

“Only one way to find out!”


i have exams at the start of next year like a month away and in class im writing whatever dumb drabbles come into my head rather than learning the i need to actually do the exams congrats me

isn't taehyung totally the type to demand aquaintances stay with him in this situation tho