Number 4

Actual Boyfriends

In which this this the cheesiest drabble I've ever written.


“Have you been sleeping?” Jungkook asked, gently running his fingers through Taehyung’s hair. Taehyung was lying with his head in the younger’s lap, eyes closed. “You look tired.”

 

Taehyung felt warm at his boyfriend’s concern, reaching up to touch Jungkook’s lips. A smile played on his lips as he swept his thumb across Jungkook’s cheekbones. “Not a lot. Entrance exams, you know?”

 

Jungkook sighed contently as a breeze appeared, taking away some of the unbearable heat. He lifted his free hand up to hold Taehyung’s in place, watching their friends play basketball. The two had escaped out of unbearable sun into the shade around ten minutes beforehand.

 

“Don’t strain yourself too badly, hyung,” Jungkook replied, kissing the palm of Taehyung’s hand. “You can do well and sleep too.”

 

“I know, Jungkookie,” Taehyung grinned. “Better to be safe than sorry though, right?”

 

Jungkook hummed in response, bending down to press his lips onto Taehyung’s. Long finger’s wound their way around his neck, keeping him in place as Taehyung kissed him back, keeping things innocent.

 

“I love you, Jungkook,” Taehyung said as he broke away, a wide grin spreading across his face. Jungkook could feel his cheeks go red.

 

“I love you too, TaeTae,” he mumbled, dropping the honorific. Taehyung didn’t seem to mind, enjoying the use of his nickname more.

 

“Guys, look! The couple are being gross again!” Hoseok cried, pointing towards the two boys.

 

“My poor eyes!” Jimin shrieked, shielding his face with his hands. Yoongi smacked his over the back of the head, rolling his eyes.

 

“That’s the reason you’ll never be able to date anyone,” he snorted, tucking the basketball under his arm.

 

Taehyung giggled quietly, watching the scene unfold while Jungkook kept his eyes trained on the elder’s face, smiling softly. He traced Taehyung’s jawline with his pinky finger and Taehyung’s gaze flickered up to meet Jungkook’s.

 

The two smiled at each other and everything felt right with the world.