Number 19

Actual Boyfriends

tfw when taekook are too cute 

basically i wanted to write some sickeningly sweet taekook because i just really love taekook


There was something about 4am that made Jungkook so much more loving, a sleepy look covering his face. Taehyung revelled in the gentle way Jungkook would cradle his face as they kissed, deep and slow in the silence of the early morning. His hands were clutching onto the front of Jungkook’s sweater, the fabric soft under his hands.

 

They had yet to sleep, tiredness seeping into their bones, but at that moment, neither could bring themselves to care. It was difficult to tell where Taehyung ended and Jungkook began, their bodies pressed so close, the darkness of the bedroom surrounding them like a blanket.

 

Slowly, Jungkook brought one hand down from Taehyung’s face, searching for Taehyung’s hands on his sweater. Taehyung lifted his hand to meet Jungkook’s, their fingers lacing together naturally. A quiet laugh slipped from Taehyung’s lips and Jungkook pulled back slightly, resting his forehead against Taehyung’s.

 

“What are you laughing about?” His words were just above a whisper, breathed out softly. Taehyung couldn’t help but smile more at the affectionate tone.

 

“You are so much sweeter when you’re sleepy,” came Taehyung’s reply, another chaste kiss pressed to his younger lover’s lips. Jungkook snorted in amusement before bringing their hands up to press his own lips to them. “I’m not complaining.”

 

“You’re an idiot.” Jungkook rolled his eyes as Taehyung snuggled into his chest, their interlocked fingers kept between them both. Running his free hand through Taehyung’s hair, Jungkook could feel Taehyung’s breathing slowing, signalling the sleep threatening to take over him.

 

Jungkook smiled down at the elder, dropped a kiss to the top of his head. “Sleep, baby.”

 

Taehyung barely nodded, a low hum vibrating against Jungkook’s chest. He nuzzled his head upwards like a cat to receive more petting from Jungkook, who was only too happy to comply. He knew he’d do pretty much anything Taehyung could ever want (even if he wouldn’t say that aloud).

 

It wasn’t long before Taehyung was lost to the world, his grip on Jungkook’s hand loosening slightly. Closing his eyes, Jungkook buried his face into Taehyung’s soft locks and wound his arm around the other’s waist to pull him close.


I LOVE TAEKOOK

[LOUD SCREAMING] SO MUCH TAEKOOK THIS COMEBACK

seriously though. the new album is so gorgeous but also fun i feel i am going to collapse into myself ;;;; hold me tight is definitely my fav, it's exactly my music taste ... and of course because of taehyung but shhh i'm not biased, not at all