Chapter: 8 : Minor

Can't Be Shaken

::ChanyeolPOV::

I noticed that the music had been changed. I recognized Je In and Eunhyuk decided to sing a duet. I took a seat next to Kai. Everyone  had focused their attention on them, well I mean those who were sober enough to pay attention. I enjoyed hearing Je In sing when she first came it felt like a rush of something comes over you, giving me goosebumps. Before Eunhyuk got up to sing I noticed he had drank some. .. wait is there a designated driver here? I knew I should've sat this one out.

  "Han namjaga/yeojaga geudaereul saranghamnida

Geu namjaneun/yeojaneun yeolshimhi saranghamnida

Maeil geurimjacheoreom geudaereul ttaradanimyeo

Geu namjaneun/yeojaneun useumyeo ulgoisseoyo

.....

Eolmana eolmana deo neoreul

Ireohke baraman bomyeo honja

I baramgateun sarang i geojigateun sarang

Gyesokhaeya niga nareul sarang hagenni OH

Jogeumman gakkai wa jogeumman"-

I watched as Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around Je In's shoulder and pulled her in close. "Ya, Kai, I think there is something between those two"

"Chanyeol, Hyung already said she's like a sister, geogjeonghajima" he said *Lightly hitting Chanyeols arm* "I don't know..."

 

::EunhyukPOV::

Singing with Je In made me remember the old times, I used to see her as a little sister but not seeing her for a while helped me sort out my possible feelings. I was surprised when she was at the concert, even in Korea knowing our age difference I try to make sure I play it safe. But now that she's here in my reach I can only try to surpress my feelings so much. In the moment I put my arm around her shoulder I can see out the corner of my eye that she got flustered. I watch the screen trying not to look down at her, but I notice she stopped singing to look up at me. Can we just wait until the song is over?

 

::Je InPOV::

Once the song finished some clapped and some where making faces showing confusion. Hoping he'll look at me I look to Eunhyuk who seemed to already have been looking my way. As soon as our eyes met he sent a quick eye smile. Seeing that, I couldn't help but smile, I soon after roll my eyes. Looking around everyone but a few were out of it. Everyone got so caught up in celebrating that they didn't manage their soju intake.

"How are we gonna do this?"-Chanyeol

"I'll call our manager for my members to get home. and Taemin and I can carpool."-Eunhyuk

"Ya! Kai Ireona."

"Ne, oh hoobae, welcome to the fa- family." Kai said kind of stumbling over his words.

"Gomawo oppa" he then winks at me before heading out first. 

"Hyung, I'll take some I'm guessing you'll take Je In."Chanyeol said giving Eunhyuk a questionable look.

"Ne. don't worry.

After everything got worked out and Eunhyuk had finished his countless drop offs, It was my turn. Before I could open my door Eunhyuk was already out and standing with it open. "Oh. Gomawo" I said "Sleep tight, see you tomorrow."    "ne." I said before turning in. Omma and Appa didn't seem to be back yet, knowing  the change I'm gonna have to make I pack up all my clothes and important belongings before sitting in front of my mirror. "Je In fighting" I said to my reflection. "Joo Eun just you wati till I see you" I said smirking. before going to sleep I decided to play some music on my stereo *Boyfriend- Goodnight begins to play full blast* "Ahh so comfortable" I closed my eyes, All I began to picture was Eunhyuk and how he held my hand to the moment he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close I don't know why but thinking about it made my face feel hot. I got up to splash water on my burning face. I stopped to look in the mirror.

"Get yourself  together Je In. You're a minor!"   *depressing music plays*... *sob* "I'm a minor.."  

  • (¬_¬)

 

 

Thank You 3 subscribers! I'm truely greatful

?Is anyone interested in knowing the past of Eunhyuk and you?

!!!Thank you for reading!!!