Chapter: 42 : Clouded Mind

Can't Be Shaken

"We have time." InSu took a seat.

"Guys I really don't want to talk--"

"Aishh Just tell it already"-HwaYoung

"HwaYoung"

"Whatever it is you can tell us."-ChinHae

"Sooooo" JinJoo questioned. I feel like I can't get myself out of this one. After the night of the concert HwaYoung's words never left my mind. I just don't know what it is that I'm supposed to look for. What is it that I'm missing? She seemed pretty upset too. If I talk about this now, maybe I can just get it off my chest and feel less weight. Holding it in is burdensome,even though I had JooEun and HwaYoung's help. I slowly but surely told all that I had confided in HwaYoung and JooEun. After it was out they looked conflicted but not surprised.

"So...." I breathed.

"Yeah I agree HwaYoung, hopefully she does figure it out."-ChinHae

"Feel sorry for you Je In." JinJoo patted my back. I just spilled all this and they're not surprised?

"Heogssi.."

"Yes, they already knew."-HwaYoung

"Mwo!"

"Calm down, HwaYoung told us, but not everything and it kind of just slipped out. You know how HwaYoung is."-InSu

"HwaYoung Wae." I watched as she held up one finger. The room went silent.

"Until you find what you missed, Je In is no longer allowed to talk to me."

"Huh?! Why is that?" She didn't answer me. Really, silent treatment starts now. 

That day we finished a productive recording session by completing out last song for the mini album. We were told Choreography would start tomorrow. Of course even at the dorm HwaYoung didn't speak to me.

..........................................

It's been 3 days since the day I told my members. Exo isn't in Taiwan but they aren't back either, they had to be in Hong Kong. Although, I would prefer to know what it is that I'm missing, that I'm 'not searching hard enough for'.

"Aishh!" I vigorously shake my head.

"Ms.Jung is there a problem?"

Right, I forgot I was in class.. oops.

"Aniyo, it's nothing." I heard kids sniggle.

"There will be no more disruptions from you Ms. Jung." Did I do something else unconsciously?

"Ye songsaengnim." I slide lower into my desk. Since I can't transfer until the end of the school year, Im stuck sticking it out at my current school. Full of fangirls. Waiting for history to start I look out the window from my desk. 

"Je In sunbae." I whipped my head around and was greeted by a freshman(1st year). She looked nervous as she held her hands behind her back.

"Annyeong." I greeted with a smile. The corners of twitched to an upward position.

"Yeogi." She brings her hands around front and holds out a juice box. I slowly retrieve it giving her a confused look. "Even though some kids are jealous and give you looks. I'm yo-your f-f-fan." Her nervousness was cute. I don't know why should would be though. And as for the rude glares, I haden't even noticed.

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

  To Be Continued!!!

OMG are you guys ready for Chapter 44..Clue=Bracelet

dear reader, The annoying mystery to Je In shall be found!

*My Mom said she'll buy me all 10 EXO ver. of their comeback Exodus album. I'm screaming internally!!!*

Even though their comeback is 9 after my birthday, I consider it the best birthday present ever.