Chapter: 39 : SNS

Can't Be Shaken

I don't know where all you humans are in the world but if it's the 21st. It's MY B-DAY!!! yaya*sprays silly string* sadly in the states it's not the 21st. yet... Anywho, Enjoy reading!

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

::InSu POV::

Aishh this gizibe, when is this gonna come to an end? Don't get me wrong. I like that she's happy but I don't like the fact that she's settling when she doesn't know the truth.

"Unnie look" HwaYoung points to the couple.

Oh god, please don't let them kiss. I watched him inch closer to her. He quickly presses his lips to her ... Cheek?. So yeah mm. We're spying.... well I personally wouldn't call it spying more like checking up on Je In.... yeah call it that. Ever since the concert Je In and Chanyeol haven't talked. Not like they talked much anyway, but it seemed like it was getting better. What are we gonna do about this.

"I hope she figures it out before she's in too deep."- HwaYoung

"Nado"

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

::Chanyeol POV::

"Chanyeol don't be so down, huh. Have you even tried to talk to her?" Baekhyun asked while taking a seat next to me.

"You know I can't do that, Hyung and I had a stare down. Plus I can't help it if she doesn't wanna talk."

"Should we just tell her? I don't like seeing you like this."- Kris

"Says the person who sided with the enemy." tsk.

"Well, what I said was slightly true. Plus ChinHae didn't have anyone on her side."-Kris. I rolled my eyes. Like I care.

"You know, If-" Lay started.

"Don't you dare say. 'if we think positive'." Suho imitated Lay with an annoying voice.

"Okay, you know when she finds out she'll have an ever more burdened heart than before right?"- Lay

"Ara, but as long as she knows that's good enough."

"Even if she doesn't choose you?" D.O raised a brow.

"Eo, even if she doesn't choose me."

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

::Je In POV::

*Alarm goes of*

"Ireona Je In." HwaYoung yelled shaking me.

"Aishh! I'm still tired."

"You have 30 mins until the manger comes."

With that I rush to quickly shower, throw on my uniform and brush my hair  into a ponytail.

......

At school, Now I have lots of eyes on me. It's quite bothersome. When did he say I could transfer again?

"Je In-ah" I look up from my desk.

"Huh?"

"Why aren't you eating lunch."-JooEun

"Ahh. I didn't hear the bell."

"Gwenchana?"

"Molla Aishh. My brain keeps bothering me."

"What? is it about what HwaYoung said?"

"Eo."

"Why worry, if it's meant for you to know you'll find out in due time."

"Can you kidnap me for a little bit?" I pleaded

"Should we eat lunch outside of school today?"

"Mmm, jebal"

"Gaja."

We decided to go to the cafe she took me to for my birthday, Chu Cafe.

"What may I get you?"- Waitor

"Bubble Tea!" we said simultaneously. What has that drink done to us? I noticed JooEun kept checking her phone.

"Did you need to do something unnie?"

"Ani- just waiting for-"

"JooEun."-???

What is this.? "Unnie did you recommend to eat out on purpose?"

"Mian"

"Je In-ah"-???

"Ahh, annyeong Sehun oppa."

"I hope you didn't mind me bringing Chanyeol."-Sehun

At that name my body tensed. After warning me about Eunhyuk.. Things went in the direction he tried to make me avoid.

"Je In-ah"

"Chanyeol sunbae." They sat down and I had to scoot down for Chanyeol just decided he had to sit by me. While everyone started talking  I decided to pull out my phone and scroll through SNS. I mean this shouldn't have been surprising but considering it being 4 days ago, it was gonna appear sooner or later.

"EXO Member Park Chanyeol's Intimate Moment on Stage"

Of course the picture of us that night was tagged along with the header. Being an EXO-L I know never to piss off die hard fans. There's no telling how this will play out. I didn't bother to scroll anymore but before I could shut my phone off it was snatched out of my hand. By Chanyeol. I looked up to see him, I wanted to see his expression.

"Ahh so it came out anyways." He didn't look bothered, I think I sense.... amusment. 

"You finally seen," -Sehun

"How long has it been up?"-Chanyeol

"Since 3 this morning."-Sehun

"Well, I give up for the day. There's no way I can go to school. Not today-not ever, Unless I'm ready to die by fangirls in the next 30 minutes." I mess my hair. All of a sudden Chanyeol's phone rings.

"Ye sajang-nim, ye, I understand."

"Well um sorry to cut this short but, Sehun, we'll be going now." They both stood up and I noticed Chanyeol looking at me as if he's waiting for me to do something.

"Nado?"

"Eo" He shook his head.

"Don't worry Je In, text me though."-JooEun 

"I will." We all exited and entered EXO-K's van . After arriving at the company many fans were screaming "Oppa" "oppa!" "It's not true right"  Without a word we just entered the company and went directly to the CEO's office.

...........

"This.. this isn't true right."-CEO

"Sajang-nim, there is absolutely nothing going on between us." Chanyeol simply stated. His words hung in my mind. 'absolutely nothing.. between us'  It hurt more than it should've.

"Is this true Ms. Jung?"

"Yes, it is."

"Then, we'll release an offical statement. In the mean time Chanyeol, you should stay focused on the show in Taiwan tommorrow."

"Ye."

"You are dissmissed. Be careful."

"Ye." We say and exit.

"Mianhae, it's because of me and the jacket."

"Ani, if anything it's not your fault, I'm aware of my actions."

We silently and slightly awkwardly walked until we split in our separate ways.

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

 ✐Another update for you humans! :)

Thank you for reading and thank you for subscribing!