Chapter: 45 : Answers (P.2)

Can't Be Shaken

This charm, I was going to get my answers today.

"A charm." He plainly answered.

"What is just 'a charm' doing on Je In's bracelet."

"Doesn't a charm belong on a charm bracelet?" He was starting to piss me off.

"Chanyeol! answer the damn question! I was starting to lose my patience. 

"1. the charms Je In's 2. That charm 'represents moi" He smirked.

[A/N :Can we all take a moment to picture chaneyol's smirk, Gosh when I first seen it watching him and D.O sing  'nothing on you' I stopped breathing... LITERALLY]

I realized what he was getting at. "Why would you buy such an expensice thing?" I glared.

"Why are you getting so angry over a charm, Hyung."

"Fold them." I stated coldly.

"Fold what?" he rose both of his brows as if to say 'what are you gonna do.'

"Your feelings, fold them."

"Wae? are you jealous?"

"What right do you have to have feelings for her after telling me to fold mine? Did you like being told that?"

"Of course since I learn from the best, in this case you, hyung, I would ignore what you said  and persue her anyway.

"She won't like you back, it'll never happen. You should end your games here."

"What if I knew that, that sentence isn't valid?" 

I was certain he knew something, but I don't know what he's getting at. "Are you saying Je In likes someone other than me?"

"Hyung, don't act like you're so surprised, you know more than you're letting on."

"As I've said before fold your feelings, cause I'll only win in the end." I dropped the charm and left back to practice. Park Chanyeol, you just declared war.

 gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

::Chanyeol POV::

There was no reason for me to be angry but I was upset as well as confused. Fold my feelings? trust me, I've told myself that already. I pick up the charm and head back to the practice room.

"Where'd you go?"-Kris

"Je In?"-Kai

"Ani"

".....Hyung."-Chen

I scoffed just remembering what just happened. "Uh Oh, about what?" I heard Xiumin ask from across the room. I held up the charm.

"What are you gonna do now?" -Baekhyun

"Give it back to her duh."-Tao

"No one was asking Tao, now were they?" Sehun looked to Tao.

"Sehun, cut the sass."-Tao

I waited until they were done practicing and pretended that I was busy until I could speak to Je In, but I couldn't see her around.

"InSu."

"Eo, Chanyeol."

"Where's Je In?

"She's getting her stuff from the lockers." Just then I seen her crawling on the floor looking intently for something. But it was like she was in a panic. She was looking in every crack of the hall. "Eottokhae!" I seen the saddend worried look on her face. She ran into the practice room.

"Unnie, it's missing!"

"What is it?" InSu asked.

"The charm ch-" She noticed me standing near. Her eyes widened. "Aniya, nevermind." She waved her hand frantically and gave a nervous laugh. Of course I knew what it was, so I thought that I'd test something. "What is it?" I asked. "Uh,ah,ne.. it's" She fumbled with the end of her cardigan." What did it look like?" She fidgeted some more with the bracelet on her wrist.

"Unnie." She pleaded to InSu.

"Wait, was it." -InSu. Je In  just nodded. InSu came running over. 

"Chanyeol, I didn't mean to lose it." Heogssi, did she already figure out I got it? "Omo, eottokhae, I'll go back and look again." Just as she turned to go back I held her wrist.

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

 ✐So, I hope this double update as well as chapter 47, when it's posted will ease #teampcy...

ESPECIALLY CH. 47.

For now, Thank You for subscribing and Viewing! Comment below.