Chapter: 35 : SM Town

Can't Be Shaken

THANK YOU!! and you and you *points to random people in the audience*  For 20 SUBCRIBERS / 1200+VIEWS / 2 VOTES!!!! I'm truely thankful.

 gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

::Je In POV::

"Happy New! Year! " D.O yells from on stage. Right now we're getting ready back stage for the SM dance number. As I listen to the crowd roar I feel a little jittery, at least we don't have to sing. Right now EXO has started performing 'Thunder'. Watching them from behind the scenes but yet at a close distance feels different than being in the audience as a fan.

"Nervous?"

"Ani-"

"Are you sure?" ChinHae questions. I seen her look to my twitching hand and laugh.

"Cheogeum" I gave a small smile. We had just finished getting our make-up done and were already dressed in our oufits. Our outfits somewhat coordinated with one another.

"Dongsaeng"

"Oh, Oppa, did you need something?"

"Yes, one thing." I waited for him to tell me what it was.

"Hug"..

"Oppa..."

"Yah! you're oppa's asking for a hug" He tried using aegyo.

"Arasseo, but just one." He smiled and swept me up.

"I'll think of this as my good luck charm." I watched as the back stage crew took looks at us both. Some blank and others smiled. It's like the house warming party all over again.

"O-op-oppa" I pried him off

"You said one hug, that was like 50 in 1" - JinJoo riposte.

"Aishh, respect your sunbae!" - Eunhyuk

As he started walking away he stopped and said over his shoulder..

"The outfit looks good on you" And I could just picture his smirking face.

"What the heck is this? open flirting"- JinJoo

I felt my face become hot. It's like he doesn't care who's around. That could be a bad thing.

"1 point for team Eunhyuk"- ChinHae

"Mwo?"

"You traitor"-InSu

"Hey, someone had to be thrown over board or it's not fair fighting."-HwaYoung

"Walk the plank." InSu glared.

"Mwo?" They ignored me. I'm so confused.

----EXO exits stage----

"Chalhesso" InSu said highfiving them as they came down.

"Gomawo noona" Sehun smiled

"Wahh, areumda"- Lay smiled.

"Don't you think so Chanyeol" Kai nudged.

"Ya! Kai hajima."

"Mwo?" Kai came and put his arm around me. It honestly didn't brother me.. but I mean who wouldn't blush.

"Ahh.. Kyeopta" D.O's smiled, but it soon disappeared and turned into a glare at Kai.

"Oh come on D.O.. Hyung"- Kai

D.O came over and grabbed Kai by his ear and dragged him back to his rightful spot in the circle.

"Aw aw oww apa!"

"하하하하 ! ahh Kaisoo." I realized I said the last part aloud. Their eyes widened. "No judging, once a fan always a fan." I stopped laughing and just smiled.

"No judging here." I heard Luhan say. Soon everyone laughed.. really you wait until I stop laughing to laugh? Making me feel awkward and all. I seen Chanyeol smiling at me while everyone else laughed.

"Don't you guys have jackets to ware? Chanyeol asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"Ani- it'll warm up as we move around on stage." I seen him conflicted to take his jacket off or not.

"1 point for team Channie oppa!." InSu and HwaYoung yelled.

"Mwo?" all the boys poked Chanyeol.

"Why is everyone getting this but me?" Again they ignored me.

"Ya! that shouldn't count" ChinHae whined

"What's that? we don't hear the opinions of traitors" InSu retorted while sticking out her tongue. The boys shook their head except Kris and Chen. They went to stand by ChinHae.

"What is this? You people formed an alliance?"- HwaYoung

"Party A is too good for party C"- Kris

"Mwo!" Chanyeol's voice fired. I seen Tao shake his head up and down,earning a kick from HwaYoung. "Ahah aishh."-Tao

                           

"Alright let's welcome the SM family." The surround speaker sounded. I heard everyone cheer as the music started. The lights slowly rise and we all know what we had to do. The concert was outside under the stars. At least it wasn't snowing right now. "Kim Jongin,Kim Jongin, Kim Jongin" I heard fans chant as he did a little dance solo, soon after followed by Lay who used colored spray paint cans as a prop. I have to say it looked awesome. As we stayed in the back cheering the fans screams seemed like they could be heard from the moon. We did our couple dances and started doing more of random stuff on the stage. All of my members were actually getting cold. It's like Kai, Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho read our minds because we were soon after covered in their exo long overdose jackets. Fans ooh'd and aww'd as this happened with some girls screaming oppa over and over again. Honestly knowing Kai and Tao I think they were waiting for an opportunity to take any an item off. As we started the group dance it started to pour down rain but we all just went on. I was actually enjoying the crowd too much to notice at first. It was towards the end and looking around I noticed Chanyeol was walking on a part of the stage that jetted out to fans in the crowd. Knowing it's raining and a white shirt and water don't mix, I quickly made my way to him and started to take off my jacket, well his jacket.

"Keep it on, you'll get a cold." He stopped me.

"Ani- Sunbae your shirt." I looked up at him. His red hair hung near his eyes, dripping, drops slowly dragged down his face falling from his chin as the pouring rain soaked everything about him. His shirt wasn't exactly holding up. I quickly took it off anyway since the shirt was starting to stick to his chest. I moved my soaking we hair out of my face and spread the jacket open and placed the jacket on his chest, holding it to him. He looked surprised. I noticed my hand were the reason. I dropped my hands as he held it up himself.

"Mianhae" I didn't know if he could hear me since the music was so loud. It looked like he mouthed the word "Mwo" I guessed I showed confusion on my face since he leaned down to me until our faces were only a few inches apart. The fans now deafening screams grow louder at the sight. Soon I found it drowned out by the sound of my pulsing heart in my ears.

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

 ✐​Ahh! My mind went somewhere else as I wrote this chapter..

ANYWHO! Seems like everyone is picking teams.

...will you be on one?

COMMENT ~ I feel lonely + I would like to know your opinions

*Knocks* "Any humans present?"